Iloka cut

1 hour ago, Rick said:

I expect people to do their jobs correctly. They need to realize other people are counting on them to do their job quickly and without bias.  This forum has been an important forum for many Bengal fans for many years. I expect only the best work out of all the people who are working here. 

I really hope that your are joking Rick, but I didn't see the Ninja.  This is a discussion forum with differing opinions and thanklessly staffed by volunteers who are themselves contributors just like the rest of us.  Opinions (which is bias to a certain degree) are what makes this place what it is...that and lack of the boring politically correct censorship that ruins most other fan sites.

This place is fine the way it is and the mods do a great job in my opinion.  But I guess that's just my bias.

Just so everyone is aware, i have stripped @Montana Bengal of his quarterly bonus, his superbowl champion cincinnati bengals t shirt, and will be docking his pay 33% of a weekly basis.

i hope he learns from these opportunities and can transform into the football message board moderator we all think he can one day become.

if anyone needs anything else, i should be able to swing back in here every 2-3 seasons to check on things.

1 hour ago, Rick said:

I expect people to do their jobs correctly. They need to realize other people are counting on them to do their job quickly and without bias.  This forum has been an important forum for many Bengal fans for many years. I expect only the best work out of all the people who are working here. 

You seem to be the only one complaining.  Maybe it's not the mods.  Maybe it's you.

24 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

Just so everyone is aware, i have stripped @Montana Bengal of his quarterly bonus, his superbowl champion cincinnati bengals t shirt, and will be docking his pay 33% of a weekly basis.

i hope he learns from these opportunities and can transform into the football message board moderator we all think he can one day become.

if anyone needs anything else, i should be able to swing back in here every 2-3 seasons to check on things.

348558ebf495e09d7039f1ced6114d4c.gif

LOL. Rick you are off your thorazine meds again. Dude, this place is great because it's relatively UN moderated. Ryan, aka GoBengals, aka "Dear Leader" set this place up almost 14 years ago to be a messageboard where people could really say what they think and use colorful language doing so. As far as I'm concerned, as long as there's no hate speech, direct threats or trolling, then we're where we need to be.

If this board wasn't what it is, we wouldn't have had the colossal rants, meltdowns, shit storms and definitely no Black Jesus epic threads (come back dude!). It would be boring. It would be what the bengals.com messageboard was before they got rid of it. Cleansed, sanitary and full of hive-minded people. Football isn't that way and neither should this place be.

Far be it for me to tell someone to leave, which I am certainly not, but if you hate it here so much Rick, why do you stick around? I am being serious.

And Go, seriously. You can't take Montana's gumdrop buttons. That's just cruel, even for your sadistic ass.

:lol:

2 hours ago, GoBengals said:

Montana was getting a quarterly bonus and pay??!!  Son of a #%!@#^$^

16 hours ago, GoBengals said:

I have faith in that he learns from this and I hope this sends a clear message to the other would be slackers here.

19 hours ago, GoBengals said:

Witch Hunt!! No Collusion!!!

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

Witch Hunt!! No Collusion!!!

Russian Troll!!   So anybody think the Vikes can win the NFC this year??  Team looks damn good on paper.   Adding Iloka isn't really fair.  Cousins starting QB and Trevor Siemian as backup, a guy who started  24 games the last 2 years and was a respectable 13-11.  Zimmer could have been our coach.  

Its just not fair.       Wahhh.

Vikes are my 2nd favorite team.  Thought they'd do better last year and expect more from them this year.  I wish Illoka well and not a fan of the salary dump, but as Marv would say..."it is what it is" and "we'll move forward with what we have"..."and that's a good thing".  Zimmer, Zimmer, Zimmer...the one that got away.  Still fond memories of those HBO Training Camp episodes.

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

Russian Troll!!   So anybody think the Vikes can win the NFC this year??  Team looks damn good on paper.   Adding Iloka isn't really fair.  Cousins starting QB and Trevor Siemian as backup, a guy who started  24 games the last 2 years and was a respectable 13-11.  Zimmer could have been our coach.  

Its just not fair.       Wahhh.

Just make sure your Nginx webservers are on lock down for your ec2 as the Russians might have tried to hack that as recently as of today. 

But that's all I should say about that 

:ninja:

2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Just make sure your Nginx webservers are on lock down for your ec2 as the Russians might have tried to hack that as recently as of today. 

But that's all I should say about that 

:ninja:

I bought my servers from Moose and Squirrel!

5 hours ago, SF2 said:

So anybody think the Vikes can win the NFC this year??  Team looks damn good on paper.   Adding Iloka isn't really fair.  Cousins starting QB and Trevor Siemian as backup, a guy who started  24 games the last 2 years and was a respectable 13-11.  Zimmer could have been our coach.  

Just think, if the Vikes had Teddy Bridgewater...Superbowl!

Just now, BengalFanInTO said:

Apparently Iloka signed a one-year deal worth $790,000 (essentially league minimum for his years of service) with a $90,000 signing bonus.

Not much of a bidding war, eh...

Speaking of a bidding war....Have the Pats finished up that big deal for LaFell?  No?  But...but...he's so good! 

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

Not much of a bidding war, eh...

Speaking of a bidding war....Have the Pats finished up that big deal for LaFell?  No?  But...but...he's so good! 

Well, they just released Kenny Britt so they are down to 3 guys with experience and one is suspended 4? games. Where is Dez?

Archived