Bengal's Jungle Forum?

Duluoz

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Lew was last seen--and still is actually--at CincyJungle. I can let him know it's safe to return. 

I left enough of a bread crumb trail over the years, that if the site went down permanently, everyone should congregate here. Hopefully many will migrate. 

Wasn’t lewdog booted from the site?  

Edit - looks like he is banned.  I think before my time @Elflocko or @GoBengals probably know more.

9 hours ago, SF2 said:

Lewdog??

Whatever you do, don't say his name three times in front of a mirror.

Off topic and way off the trail but I would like to see Scharm return.  And today's the day. Or was it tomorrow?

Oh well... the Bengals on TV this afternoon and all is well.

I join everyone on here welcoming the refugees from that board and look forward to their input as long as their

arms are not too short.

4 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

I thought Go had reinstated him? Guess not. 

He he was a good lad at Bengals Jungle--although I would tussle with him from time to time. I would think he would be fine here again--if indeed he would even wish to return. 

Didn't he threaten a lawsuit? Or was that some other loon

4 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Thanks. I thought it was short for Bangladesh or something.  I'll recommend a raise for you to Ryan.

Truly I'm not sure why but I keystroke the exact same misspelling from time to time.   Thanks for the recommendation but an increase of pay would simply go to my head.   Only USN Bengal and SF2 get paid...  :ninja:

4 hours ago, Numbers said:

Truly I'm not sure why but I keystroke the exact same misspelling from time to time.   Thanks for the recommendation but an increase of pay would simply go to my head.   Only USN Bengal and SF2 get paid...  :ninja:

Yeah, but they get paid in ElFlocko's sperm.

15 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

Yeah! Looks like I’ve found some of my Bengals Jungle buddies. I hope Supercat is Ok and I hope this board has room for another Bengals Jungle refugee. Looking forward to posting with you all.

Welcome! Stick around, we're a fun bunch. Since 2005 when I joined, I have met and made some of my best friends and Bengals buddies ever on here. The highlight had to be meeting Bob Bratkowski's son though. 

:lol:

Seriously, we have lively discussions about just about anything around here. Pull up a chair, stay awhile! And remember, if it's not Scottish, it's CRAP!

5 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

Thanks for the welcome. I think I will. 

Sweet! 

All right forum members, listen up:

We have a real, honest to goodness female on here again. Not a blow up one like Jamie B uses (can he even spell "blow up"?) nor a robot like ElFlocko's. We need to be on our best behavior or there will be blood. You remember what happened with BengalSis.

So out of my utmost respect, I wanted to ask:

I have 4 older brothers so no need to censor anything on my account. Le Tigre and I have watched a lot of games together in various watering holes all over Columbus through the years so he’ll tell you I can take it. I also remember Bengal Sis and she was a little thin skinned when it came to her brother. I also live in a houseful of Browns fans (well, only one now that my son moved out) so I endure their comments, too.

16 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

I have 4 older brothers so no need to censor anything on my account. Le Tigre and I have watched a lot of games together in various watering holes all over Columbus through the years so he’ll tell you I can take it. I also remember Bengal Sis and she was a little thin skinned when it came to her brother. I also live in a houseful of Browns fans (well, only one now that my son moved out) so I endure their comments, too.

I am totally joking around. I didn't for a second think that you weren't thick skinned...hell, you're a Bengals fan after all!

Seriously though, do not let that son of yours EVER move back home. 

18 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

I am totally joking around. I didn't for a second think that you weren't thick skinned...hell, you're a Bengals fan after all!

Seriously though, do not let that son of yours EVER move back home. 

It’s all good. 😉 

2 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Yeah! Looks like I’ve found some of my Bengals Jungle buddies. I hope Supercat is Ok and I hope this board has room for another Bengals Jungle refugee. Looking forward to posting with you all.

Hey, another refugee from the now defunct Benglas Jungle! I think this will be a good place to set up camp for at least awhile, and I don't think they mind squatters here.

Archived