Go Bengals slow to load

Over the last week or so Go Bengals has been slow to load.  I know that can happen with any website but every other site I have tried loads in a second or less but Go Bengals can take 15 seconds easily and can be 30 seconds or more occasionly.

Is there something I can check on my end to see if I have an issue?

still working with the host, going to have to limit the bandwidth of a few sites on the server i think. not a huge deal, shouldnt effect here much, i did beef up the cloud hosting package, so now im back up to $100 month... the dedicated was only $140... so this kinda blows, lol

14 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

still working with the host, going to have to limit the bandwidth of a few sites on the server i think. not a huge deal, shouldnt effect here much, i did beef up the cloud hosting package, so now im back up to $100 month... the dedicated was only $140... so this kinda blows, lol

You could probably shut down ILoveJohnElway.com and ask Rick to selfhost RickLovesLongArms.net.  I can't image either get much traffic.

On 8/27/2018 at 11:38 AM, GoBengals said:

When I reply to a post it is SLOW....sometimes the page seems to freeze in the process. If I open a new tab my post is there.

Archived