Our Offensive Line and Running Game STINKS!

42 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Just a thought. With the offense already dominating in the pass , maybe Lazor didn't want to show his hand with the run call plays.

I hope you are right.

While we wait for PatternMaster's bath salts to wear off...

Hoping we can nab an OT off waivers this weekend.  I'm not expecting much but just about anyone would be an improvement.  In fact I don't even care if they are better, so long as the Ced/Fisher nightmare comes to an end.  At least they won't feel overly invested in some waiver wire pick up. 

23 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Cosigned by mmqb.

I am sorry but you guys act as if neither player was on anyone's draft board.  If we would have passed on Ced, he would have been picked a few slots later.  Same with Fisher. Fact is quite a few O line guys every year end up being garbage.  Bad luck, nothing more 

19 minutes ago, SF2 said:

I am sorry but you guys act as if neither player was on anyone's draft board.  If we would have passed on Ced, he would have been picked a few slots later.  Same with Fisher. Fact is quite a few O line guys every year end up being garbage.  Bad luck, nothing more 

What I was getting at . Monday morning quarterback .

46 minutes ago, SF2 said:

yep...and that bad luck isn't killing us as bad as letting Whit walk because of those picks

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

Might be dumb luck drafting Ced and Fisher....but pure stupidity they are still wearing Bengal uniforms

13 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

Might be dumb luck drafting Ced and Fisher....but pure stupidity they are still wearing Bengal uniforms

If we still had Whit, both would be gone.   My feeling is the braintrust is simply trying to figure out which guy stays as a backup at this point.  I honestly can't imagine keeping both.  Its not even a money thing its basically a get fuck out of here you piece of shit thing. 

5 hours ago, SF2 said:

I seriously doubt Ced O would have been a first rd pick . He was too hurt to contribute anything in his first yr. That's an enormous risk for a first rd guy. Smart teams don't risk that. That's called a project in my book and you don't pick up OL projects in rd 1.

I also think Fisher was overdrafted. He was coming out of a spread O and those guys are awfully hard to convert to much in the NFL

6 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

I seriously doubt Ced O would have been a first rd pick . He was too hurt to contribute anything in his first yr. That's an enormous risk for a first rd guy. Smart teams don't risk that. That's called a project in my book and you don't pick up OL projects in rd 1.

I also think Fisher was overdrafted. He was coming out of a spread O and those guys are awfully hard to convert to much in the NFL

There were questions on Munoz's health/injury status when we drafted him and that seemed to work out pretty well.

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

There were questions on Munoz's health/injury status when we drafted him and that seemed to work out pretty well.

I found $40 on the sidewalk once, that doesn't mean I should quit my job and look for money on sidewalks. 

7 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

Ced was mentioned as a first round pick in almost every mock draft and mostly for the Panthers.  Nobody expected him to get to round 2.  Fisher was mentioned in a few mocks near the end of round 1.  No way he was going to round 3. 

Archived