Our Offensive Line and Running Game STINKS!

47 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Menelik Watson is available...they should have drafted Orlando Brown Jr. instead of Jefferson. Could have had a starting RT instead of backup LB that doesn't even dress on game day.

100% correct.

8 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Funny how the Cowboys running game went to shit and the Bengals running game looked vastly improved. 

One team scored 8 points and other scored 27 points on offense....Frank Pollack will be the 2018/2019 MVP

I noticed that too. Zeke looked completely different yesterday behind that "revamped" line of theirs. Compare that with how Mixon looked...:39:

5 hours ago, Griever said:

I noticed that too. Zeke looked completely different yesterday behind that "revamped" line of theirs. Compare that with how Mixon looked...:39:

When you have NO wideouts you have to worry about (Cowboys) the safeties and linebackers just crowd the line of scrimmage and dare you to run.  Tavon Austin, Cole Beasley and Tight End Jeff Swain are not scaring anyone.   

Just remember, we are predicted to only win 4 to 5 games by many experts,  so cherish this "lucky" win against a far superior Colts team :ninja:

4 hours ago, SF2 said:

When you have NO wideouts you have to worry about (Cowboys) the safeties and linebackers just crowd the line of scrimmage and dare you to run.  Tavon Austin, Cole Beasley and Tight End Jeff Swain are not scaring anyone.   Just remember, we are predicted to only win 4 to 5 games by many so cherish this "lucky" win against a far superior Colts team :ninja:

Legit the only thing I've seen about the game was how it was a glorious return for Luck despite the loss. It was almost like nobody wanted to admit that the Bengals won, or that it was a tragedy that they did. Just take a look at some headlines:

CBSsports.com: "Luck impressive in return from injury"

(within the article)

"The Bengals had best get the memo that you can't slam quarterbacks to the turf like you used to be able to do and get away with it. They, not surprisingly, had the first ejection of the season on a disgusting blow to Luck's head, and the flags kept coming for dirty hits. Seems to be in the DNA. When Vontaze Burfict comes back one suspects it only gets worse. The culture is changing around the NFL, but no so much with the Bengals. … "

CBSsports.com: "Bengals rally late to spoil Luck's return with 34-23 win"

Foxsports.com: "Colts blow fourth-quarter lead, suffer loss in Luck’s return"

NFL.com: "Andrew Luck's return offers Colts relief from sting of Week 1 loss"

The "Bengals are dirty" narrative is getting really old

1 hour ago, Griever said:

The "Bengals are dirty" narrative is getting really old

At this point it feels like we might as well embrace it. I don't mean play like Shitsburgh but keep doing what they're doing. All this shit talking started when we hit the bully in the mouth against them. Brown's ridiculous flop and his team crying like bitches created all this. Changing the perception isn't going to happen unless they roll over and play dead again, they're just too ideal of a scapegoat.  If you're going to get flagged or ejected anyway might as well get your money's worth. 

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

At this point it feels like we might as well embrace it. I don't mean play like Shitsburgh but keep doing what they're doing. All this shit talking started when we hit the bully in the mouth against them. Brown's ridiculous flop and his team crying like bitches created all this. Changing the perception isn't going to happen unless they roll over and play dead again, they're just too ideal of a scapegoat.  If you're going to get flagged or ejected anyway might as well get your money's worth. 

Fuck yeah, like that time when Whitworth got into that fight with Henderson and both were ejected. Henerson was trying to gouge at Whit's eyes. I'll never forget Whitworth exiting the field at home to a rousing ovation. He was so fucking fired up. Wish I could find video of that. It seems to have disappeared from the internet.

3 hours ago, Bunghole said:

Fuck yeah, like that time when Whitworth got into that fight with Henderson and both were ejected. Henerson was trying to gouge at Whit's eyes. I'll never forget Whitworth exiting the field at home to a rousing ovation. He was so fucking fired up. Wish I could find video of that. It seems to have disappeared from the internet.

That was a total game changer for the offense & team creating an identity for themselves.  Pivotal moment right there.  Fuck Alexander again for not insisting that guy retire a Bengal. Set the team back years with his shitty super-secret draft criteria.  I'm sure Dak ran around & earned a couple of them but 6 sacks for the Dallas OL yesterday.

Whitworth was more of a mustard guy.  

Archived