Geno re-signed

1 hour ago, BengalFanInTO said:

But, but, but...the Bengals cut George Iloka and DIDN'T even need that money this season!

Says no one, now.

I was OK with cutting Iloka as long as the money is spent on something more important.  Signing both Geno and Dunlap meets that criteria.  They're core players on the team and losing either of them after the season would have been disastrous.  The front office let several players leave  the past couple years and it had to stop sooner than later.  The youth movement across the roster is probably smart in the long term, but the team also needs to keep their top players.  

On 8/29/2018 at 6:31 PM, BengalFanInTO said:

But, but, but...the Bengals cut George Iloka and DIDN'T even need that money this season!

Says no one, now.

You mean all of this money:

$16,779,938

Yes, thank god we cut Illoka! We were starting to cut into Katie's silicone safe lube budget. Once they announce Dunlap's actual deal, that could go as low as $9 Million. Charlie Sheen couldn't even pay his pool boy with that kind of money!

On 8/29/2018 at 10:41 AM, Bunghole said:

I read about this last night on NFL.com. This is awesome news. I was reading an article on CNN about the Bills already being "the worst team in football" based on their performance against us. No credit given to our team or defense for being good, just "The Bills are bad, blah, blah blah" and the comments section is a bunch of Bills fans agreeing with the article writer. 

I had to step in and lay down some facts on them about how Atkins and Dunlap are pro bowlers, collectively have 125 sacks over nine years, tons of forced fumbles, passes defensed, etc.

I hate it when our obvious talent gets overlooked like that. And Buffalo didn't even see Burfict yet! If he had been on the field Allen would have been murdered!

It was CNN-- home of fake news and lies.  What else would you expect for a bankrupt (fake) news organization.  Wonder what the hacks at ESPN are saying?  They are the kings of sports fake news.

27 minutes ago, ralphmtsu said:

It was CNN-- home of fake news and lies.  What else would you expect for a bankrupt (fake) news organization.  Wonder what the hacks at ESPN are saying?  They are the kings of sports fake news.

happy to see ya ralph...but please stop.

3 hours ago, ralphmtsu said:

Kindly keep that shit in the political forum...

12 hours ago, ralphmtsu said:

11 hours ago, spicoli said:

happy to see ya ralph...but please stop.

8 hours ago, Elflocko said:

Well not only all of this, but please bear in mind that CNN's sports articles (including this one) link to the Bleacher Report, which (my bad) I should have mentioned was where it came from. But CNN's main sports headlines are STILL trumpeting this damn article and it STILL makes me mad. Eh, fuck 'em. We'll stay here under the radar, I guess.

On 9/1/2018 at 1:56 AM, Elflocko said:

Mehh, one can have their opinion on news organizations who also report sports. I agree with him about ESPN being hacks, most of them (the personalities) care more about their own personal brand then actual sports analysis. Why else would they spend so much time discussing one of the worst teams this century aka the Cowboys?

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

Mehh, one can have their opinion on news organizations who also report sports. I agree with him about ESPN being hacks, most of them (the personalities) care more about their own personal brand then actual sports analysis. Why else would they spend so much time discussing one of the worst teams this century aka the Cowboys?

Hate to say it but they do have 2 Wild Card playoff wins over the last decade.  Not that it matters @ ESPN so long as they keep raking in that gwop.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Hate to say it but they do have 2 Wild Card playoff wins over the last decade.  Not that it matters @ ESPN so long as they keep raking in that gwop.

They have two wild card wins in 21 years.  Dont get me wrong, I dont think WE deserve more coverage, just that Washinton and Dallas get WAY more coverage than they deserve.

39 minutes ago, SF2 said:

They have two wild card wins in 21 years.  Dont get me wrong, I dont think WE deserve more coverage, just that Washinton and Dallas get WAY more coverage than they deserve.

Oh for certain. Doesn't matter if Dallas is 12-4 or 4-12, they're going to have 3-5 prime time games a year.  Being an "elite" team has more to do with sales figures than wins & losses.

On 8/31/2018 at 10:50 PM, ralphmtsu said:

mouth breather

Archived