Annual Bengals Prediction Poll 2018

Bengals Predictions  

45 members have voted

1. 1. How many games do the Bengals win?

2. 2. Where do the Bengals finish in the division?

3. 3. Do the Bengals make the playoffs?

4. 4. Do the Bengals win a playoff game?

5. 5. How far do the Bengals go?

• Miss the playoffs
    • In but lose first game
    • Win 1 game
    • Lose Conference Championship
    • Lose Super Bowl
    • Win Super Bowl
  6. 6. How many yards does Andy throw for?

7. 7. How many yards does Mixon run for?

8. 8. How many games does Eifert play?

9. 9. How many yards does AJ Green have?

10. 10. Who leads the team in TDs?

11. 11. Who leads the team in sacks?

12. 12. How many sacks do the Bengals have as a team?

13. 13. Who leads the team in INTs?

14. 14. Where do the Bengals finish in total offense?

15. 15. Where do the Bengals finish in total defense?

16. 16. How many times do the Bengals beat urineburgh?

Eifert is reverting back to 2015 form.  He will be a beast in the redzone.

Here are my stat predictions:

Dalton 4500 pass yard 33 TDs 15 INTs 1 rushing TD

Mixon 1200 rush yards, 8 rush TDs 35 receptions for 375 yards and 3 TD catches

Green 103 receptions, 1500 yards and 10 TD receptions

Eifert 80 receptions 1100 yards and 15 TD receptions

4 hours ago, ralphmtsu said:

Eifert is reverting back to 2015 form.  He will be a beast in the redzone.

Here are my stat predictions:

Dalton 4500 pass yard 33 TDs 15 INTs 1 rushing TD

Mixon 1200 rush yards, 8 rush TDs 35 receptions for 375 yards and 3 TD catches

Green 103 receptions, 1500 yards and 10 TD receptions

Eifert 80 receptions 1100 yards and 15 TD receptions

You have a lot more faith in our O-line than I do.

14 hours ago, Jason said:

You have a lot more faith in our O-line than I do.

He has a lot more faith in our entire team than I do.  Andy has never thrown for 4500, Mixon has done nothing behind this oline yet, Green has never had 1500 yards, and Eifert has never sniffed 700 yards let alone 1100 in a season.   I do predict Cedric O will make the Pro-Bowl.  

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

He has a lot more faith in our entire team than I do.  Andy has never thrown for 4500, Mixon has done nothing behind this oline yet, Green has never had 1500 yards, and Eifert has never sniffed 700 yards let alone 1100 in a season.   I do predict Cedric O will make the Pro-Bowl.  

Dalton has thrown for almost 4300, so 4500 isn't a huge stretch, and Green would have had a huge year if he hadn't gotten hurt in 2016.  I do think that's a bit much for Eifert, even if he plays 16 games, which I doubt.

On 9/1/2018 at 9:42 PM, TeeBengal said:

Im gonna say its a 10 win year & playoffs for the good guys.  

I chose to be optimistic & went with 9 or 10, and even a playoff win. I honestly think that's their ceiling so what the hell.  My main concern is not being able to close out close games because they can't move the ball on the ground.  Sometimes I think Redeemer's "circus" view of the game & fans trumps the fact that we don't have any domes in this division... but that's another topic.

Anyway, some specifics so we can talk shit later:

So far I'm the only one voting Bates for INT leader.  They cut a pretty solid S for this kid for this exact reason & none of our other DB's are exactly ballhawks so I like that bet.

Got us as 6-10th defense, but took the 51+ sacks. I think the only thing keeping them from Top 5 will be the offense sometimes leaving them on the field too long.

1-4 games for Eifert, shocking I know.

I don't think Mixon goes for over 1000 even if our OL gets their shit together, not with Gio healthy.

I've got us at 11-5 and in the playoffs. And, once they breakthrough and win one, win several and make the Super Bowl. I made it up to Delaware and the odds on them to win the conference championship were crazy  at 50-1. So when they make the Super Bowl I am collecting $1020 on my $20 bet. 

On 9/3/2018 at 10:14 AM, Jason said:

Dalton has thrown for almost 4300, so 4500 isn't a huge stretch, and Green would have had a huge year if he hadn't gotten hurt in 2016.  I do think that's a bit much for Eifert, even if he plays 16 games, which I doubt.

Andy and AJ Green did that behind a far more competent offensive line.  If the line is only so so then Andy simply won't have time for AJ Green's routes to develop downfield on many occasions.  If the line falters early, you can bet teams will start throwing blitz packages galore at us just like they did last year.  Green will have another 1000 yard season. 

8 hours ago, SF2 said:

Andy and AJ Green did that behind a far more competent offensive line.  If the line is only so so then Andy simply won't have time for AJ Green's routes to develop downfield on many occasions.  If the line falters early, you can bet teams will start throwing blitz packages galore at us just like they did last year.  Green will have another 1000 yard season. 

They were actually pretty good pass blocking this pre-season.  

14 hours ago, Jason said:

They were actually pretty good pass blocking this pre-season.  

We shall see.  I don't hold much faith in pre season results.  Cleveland was undefeated in the pre season last year.   I hope they are decent but the list of 7th round tackles (Hart) who turn into decent players is very short.  When you consider the Giants could have kept him for $600k but he lost out the backup roll  to an undrafted free agent, it worries me a bit.  We know Ced can't play. 

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Rats...I wanted to be the first one to say 6-10 at best. 

Lol.  I'm sorry I didn't think of this first.  It will still be an interesting year for development purposes.  Guess I'll have to choose 4-12 at best now... 🤪

On 8/6/2019 at 10:00 PM, Le Tigre said:

Rats...I wanted to be the first one to say 6-10 at best. 

I think between there & 8-8 is realistic.  Our division is kind of weak right now but we look like the worst team in it.  In general that is, I'm not tripping over our one preseason game.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived