Annual Bengals Prediction Poll 2018

Bengals Predictions  

45 members have voted

1. 1. How many games do the Bengals win?

2. 2. Where do the Bengals finish in the division?

3. 3. Do the Bengals make the playoffs?

4. 4. Do the Bengals win a playoff game?

5. 5. How far do the Bengals go?

• Miss the playoffs
    • In but lose first game
    • Win 1 game
    • Lose Conference Championship
    • Lose Super Bowl
    • Win Super Bowl
  6. 6. How many yards does Andy throw for?

7. 7. How many yards does Mixon run for?

8. 8. How many games does Eifert play?

9. 9. How many yards does AJ Green have?

10. 10. Who leads the team in TDs?

11. 11. Who leads the team in sacks?

12. 12. How many sacks do the Bengals have as a team?

13. 13. Who leads the team in INTs?

14. 14. Where do the Bengals finish in total offense?

15. 15. Where do the Bengals finish in total defense?

16. 16. How many times do the Bengals beat urineburgh?

21 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

Wow, worst in the AFC at 50/1...and Browns at 4/1.  Cripes sake!  I guess the people have spoken.

I know the odds depend on the money flow but Jesus, we are below Miami, the Jets and fucking Buffalo?

Two & six the first half, then they win four or five meaningless games down the stretch to clinch a mediocre season and fuck up their draft slot.  Again, significant injuries mount down the stretch making the final roster looking like the wavier wire.  The Ryan Finley Era begins around week 11 or 12 with Andy banged up and on the shelf.

Bengals got zero votes 

2019 NFL playoff predictions: AFC North runs through Cleveland!

AFC North champs

1. Cleveland Browns (13 votes: Bhanpuri, Blair, Carr, Casserly, Dameshek, Hall, Jones, Jones-Drew, Mariucci, Rank, Reece, Schein, Thomas)
2. Pittsburgh Stealers (11 votes: Battista, Bergman, Brandt, Cersosimo, Chadiha, Filice, Gbajabiamila, O'Hara, Patra, Rosenthal, Trotter)
3. Baltimore Ravens (4 votes: Baldinger, Grant, Parr, Sessler)

Why David Carr chose the Browns: There is so much talent on John Dorsey's roster, and expectations are cresting among long-downtrodden Dawg Pounders. I anticipate this gifted group will handle it well and get back to the top of the division for the first time in 30 years.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001044664/article/2019-nfl-playoff-predictions-afc-north-runs-through-cleveland

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

30 years ago, the current franchise wasn't in existence. They haven't won anything 

LOL, I said that once to a Brown’s fan. Said the old Browns were now in Baltimore. I seriously think he wanted me to step outside. 

Amish has the perfect rollout for why they aren't who they say they are. Hopefully he will reprise it sometime. 

I confuse my nephews on the North Coast with post-'95 litigation decisions, and that they really cannot wear their Jim Brown or Hanford Dixon throwbacks and be taken seriously. 

22 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Browns fans are so cute, for a team that has won 11 games in 4 years they are extremely confident. 

All of this hype is ridiculous, they have done nothing to have this type of expectations. 

Except acquire a boatload of talent.

24 minutes ago, SF2 said:

These guys think we will be a bit better than last year. Good article 

https://stripehype.com/2019/08/29/cincinnati-bengals-worse-2019-not-long-shot/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

We looked good last year until our depth chart got exposed.  Without going on another rant, I expect the same:  early promise derailed by a bargain-bin roster.

• SF2 changed the title to Annual Bengals Prediction Poll 2018
  • SF2 locked this topic
  • SF2 unlocked this topic

Archived