Random Thoughts About Week 1...the Colts

19 minutes ago, SF2 said:

LOL, Luck has won 10 games in 3 years.  Savior.  BTW, did they do anything to improve the defense or offensive line?

Not too much that I know of. They did draft Quenton Nelson however, if he plays the way he was hyped, I'd have to assume eventually he will be a major help to the o-line. Idk if he is their day one starter. Also reading Anthony Castonzo may be out.

5 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

The Bengals are tied for 3rd (on the easy end) for strength of schedule. This is one of the games they need to win to take advantage of that if they are going to make the playoffs. My prediction is the Bengals own the Colts on Sunday.

I hear ya but how accurate does that sos stat usually end up being by years end? I'm honestly curious since there are probably 10 teams each year that end up either much better or much worse than projected.

1 hour ago, BengalFanInTO said:

The Bengals are tied for 3rd (on the easy end) for strength of schedule. This is one of the games they need to win to take advantage of that if they are going to make the playoffs. My prediction is the Bengals own the Colts on Sunday.

I think it will be a brutal beatdown in our favor.

If our D-line gets to Luck early, (which they should, after reviewing the Colts O-line injuries) it could get ugly quick.

Defense is always ahead of the offense during the early part of the season.

Look for the defense to get a couple picks and multiple sacks

Archived