Broadcast map

14 hours ago, fluhartz said:

damn it....  Columbus area always fucked for the first couple weeks until the clowns are 0 and whatever... too many fans of that shit team around here.

but the cord a few years ago.... guess it's bar time for me. 

You are welcome to join Columbus Bengal Nation at The Pub in Gahanna on Sunday. They put the Bengals on the big screen. Decent food, reasonably priced and a good contingent of fellow Bengals fans.

7 hours ago, Shebengal said:

You are welcome to join Columbus Bengal Nation at The Pub in Gahanna on Sunday. They put the Bengals on the big screen. Decent food, reasonably priced and a good contingent of fellow Bengals fans.

I'd been going to the Crazy Mule but I think I'll try The Pub this time. 

7 hours ago, Shebengal said:

I may just do that this week.. Le Tigre told me about that place last year.

I actually work in Gahanna... lol 

On 9/5/2018 at 10:41 PM, fluhartz said:

damn it....  Columbus area always fucked for the first couple weeks until the clowns are 0 and whatever... too many fans of that shit team around here.

but the cord a few years ago.... guess it's bar time for me. 

I will also be doing a bar. Unless somehow I can use the CBS pass. I was thinking if I sign up under a different address that may work?

57 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Northeast Pa. About 6 hours to Ohio border.:sad:

Woof.

I work in an Apple store down in Florida and there are college students a-plenty. Got myself that sweet student deal for Sunday Ticket.

The thought of spending even a couple Sundays a month in a bar to watch the games was enough to make me grovel around for some help. 

I can’t help myself...if I’m in a bar I am eating and having several beers. There’s just no other way for me. I’d have spent a mint.

10 minutes ago, thezerawkid said:

Woof.

I work in an Apple store down in Florida and there are college students a-plenty. Got myself that sweet student deal for Sunday Ticket.

The thought of spending even a couple Sundays a month in a bar to watch the games was enough to make me grovel around for some help. 

I can’t help myself...if I’m in a bar I am eating and having several beers. There’s just no other way for me. I’d have spent a mint.

Yeah I know man, same here, but it's all about the atmosphere right?! :1062::icon15:

That is true. For me, anyway, I have always preferred attending sporting events in person--there is absolutely no comparison between being there and watching the tube. A pub is only slightly better than being in your living room. Money constraints, time, etc.--all valid points though. As Lennon said "whatever gets you through the night..."

20 hours ago, thezerawkid said:

Woof.

How does that work?

Archived