Broadcast map

4 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

How does that work?

You need to find an able and willing person currently enrolled in college/university. They provide all the typical credentials to setup an account, their name and school information seem to be cross referenced to verify their enrollment status. There are other manual ways to verify (submitting a picture of a valid, dated student ID, submitting a copy of a current class schedule/tuition bill). They then have to pay for the service, either in full or month by month, with a credit/debit card in their name (I believe). 

We did all this, the girl paid the 100 and change in full, I Venmo’d her, and she let me setup the password. I login with her email address and the password I chose. And, my wallet is $200 heavier.

34 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

So come on up.

Thanks for the invitation.

Its rainy and chilly here.

I see a fire in the fireplace and watching a Bengals game from the comfort of

my favorite easy chair.

No like at the rest room, either.

Hope a lot of people show up and someone does take and post a few pics

to help put faces with handles.

Hope you all have a great time and bring one home for the Good Guys.

The usual full and raucous Pub today. Shebengal, Sox, and I on hand (not certain of any others--although I did say "Go-Bengals.com" a few times). My thanks to Shebengal and Sox for helping me out of a defeatist attitude and being the stalwart fans you are. 

And collectively laughing at the Stealers made it a totally great afternoon! 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, schotzee said:

Maps for week 3 just posted. I get Denver/starlings game.:1018: Thought I might get Cincy game since stealers aren't playing at the same time. I have zero chance when stealers play,  unless of course we're playing them .

Thanks for the heads up. Not on locally for me either:

image.thumb.png.c6c905c8337f5811431cd35e1cb6e991.png

• Griever changed the title to Broadcast map
13 hours ago, schotzee said:

Wtf is that? You live in Cincy correct?

Texans = nuthin'

(for Cat's benefit and support)

I live in Milford.  A suburb.  It is also the secret lesbian capitol of Cincinnati where a straight male going to Lowe's on a Saturday afternoon stands a good chance of getting ass whopped with a bicycle chain by the local charter of Hell's Dykes.

19 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Texans = nuthin'

I live in Milford.  A suburb.  It is also the secret lesbian capitol of Cincinnati where a straight male going to Lowe's on a Saturday afternoon stands a good chance of getting ass whopped with a bicycle chain by the local charter of Hell's Dykes.

To be fair, Harry - they do have better cheerleaders ;)

image.jpg

28 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Texans = nuthin'

I live in Milford also. In Doublegate. I knew there was a reason why every woman in Milford seems to hate me. Thanks for clearing that up.

1 hour ago, Hooky said:

I live in Milford also. In Doublegate. I knew there was a reason why every woman in Milford seems to hate me. Thanks for clearing that up.

Don't bother with the dykes but I'd try to buddy up to the lipstick lesbians. I'm told they're open to a threesome with a straight male

33 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

Don't bother with the dykes but I'd try to buddy up to the lipstick lesbians. I'm told they're open to a threesome with a straight male

I'm not exactly sure what the difference is, but I'm pretty sure that they're all the former.

7 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

BAD ADVICE.  If you want to wake up hog tied with your wallet gone, you just listen to Sea Ray.   And don't drink anything they hand you unless it has a cap on it.   If they tell you there is a safe word, RUN.  Run like the wind!!!

57 minutes ago, SF2 said:

BAD ADVICE.  If you want to wake up hog tied with your wallet gone, you just listen to Sea Ray.   And don't drink anything they hand you unless it has a cap on it.   If they tell you there is a safe word, RUN.  Run like the wind!!!

I must say I've never tried it but I'll keep your advice in mind. You do sound like you have experience in this area...

Archived