Bengals vs Colts Official Game Day Thread...

4 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Yeah we have a rep but for others it's good ol-fashioned Steeler football.  It's fine if they want to adjust the rules, but not based on the color of the uniform.

That hit would have been unnecessary roughness for about as long as I’ve watched football. The ejection part is likely new, but, all we can hope is that those sorts of things are levied equally this season.

Still, if you don’t want the flag and the possibility of ejection, play within the rules. I put a bunch of this on Marvin Lewis...he influences this sorta punk play on his defenses. It’s the same reason we haven’t *really* prioritized getting away from Burfict yet.

1 minute ago, thezerawkid said:

That hit would have been unnecessary roughness for about as long as I’ve watched football. The ejection part is likely new, but, all we can hope is that those sorts of things are levied equally this season.

Still, if you don’t want the flag and the possibility of ejection, play within the rules. I put a bunch of this on Marvin Lewis...he influences this sorta punk play on his defenses. It’s the same reason we haven’t *really* prioritized getting away from Burfict yet.

Oh I don't have that big a problem with the ejection, fandom aside.  I definitely have a problem with this "Bengals are a dirty team" narrative. 

2 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Oh I don't have that big a problem with the ejection, fandom aside.  I definitely have a problem with this "Bengals are a dirty team" narrative. 

I mean, we are no dirtier than the Stealers...but, I think we might well be one of the dirtiest defenses in the league.

Archived