Bengals vs Colts Official Game Day Thread...

Just now, Numbers said:

I keep getting an error message on the board. 

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@forum.go-bengals.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Me too

5 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Ejecting a player after listening to the crowd and watching a replay is bullshit.  That kind of call should be made immediately or not at all.

All these judgement calls on ejections is going to be a nightmare for the NFL* this year. 

5 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Ejecting a player after listening to the crowd and watching a replay is bullshit.  That kind of call should be made immediately or not at all.

I was surprised he wasn't ejected immediately and then as soon as they started talking again I knew he was gone.

getting kicked out for a hit like that every time this year... 

6 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Ejecting a player after a filthy hit, regardless of consultation time and crowd noise, is entirely warranted. 

We we have a reputation and with bullshit like that we do nothing to repair our filth image.

2 minutes ago, thezerawkid said:

Ejecting a player after a filthy hit, regardless of consultation time and crowd noise, is entirely warranted. 

We we have a reputation and with bullshit like that we do nothing to repair our filth image.

Yeah we have a rep but for others it's good ol-fashioned Steeler football.  It's fine if they want to adjust the rules, but not based on the color of the uniform.

Archived