Anyone have the ability to record to DVD?

I have no such tech skills, or I would gladly do it.

Not exactly sure where in the Carolinas you reside, but the projected path is aimed at Wilmington and othe outer banks, then up towards Raleigh-Durham. It will run out of steam, but the path is actually going to eventually reach SE Ohio. 

Don't mess with hurricanes...if the officials say hit the road, do it. Best to you, sir.

Just now, Le Tigre said:

I have no such tech skills, or I would gladly do it.

Not exactly in the Carolinas you reside, but the projected path is aimed at Wilmington and othe outer banks, then up towards Raleigh-Durham. It will run out of steam, but the path is actually going to eventually reach SE Ohio. 

Don't mess with hurricanes...if the officials say hit the road, do it. Best to you, sir.

I'm far enough inland we won't have to evacuate, but I could be without power for a few days.  Back in 2005 Wilma knocked us out for a week.

Thanks.

22 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Get out of the path...by going to Paul Brown Stadium.

This would have been the game I went to had I made the trip home I originally planned, but the wife wasn't up for it.

Plus we have 2 Great Danes and 3 cats, so those are hard to travel with.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

We are in the path of Hurricane Florence.  I doubt I will get to see the Ravens at Bengals game.  Can anyone record the game for me?

Wish I could help you but I don't know how to do this from a Dish Hopper.   If someone can tell me how I'll give it a whirl. 

Keep your head down.   I went through two pretty bad ones, Andrew near Miami and Marylin in Puerto Rico.   Power outages suck and hopefully you have those backup plans in place to eat, drink, clear debris, lighting, etc...   Really wish you good fortune.   

Yeah, stay safe Jason, I wish you the best.  My family has a place in Myrtle Beach and we're sweating it out again as we do seemingly every year, but this one looks like a doosey.  Hopefully it peters out or stays offshore and everyone stays safe with minimal impact.  Fingers crossed.

Unfortunately my DVR content in not accessible/exportable as far as I'm aware, i.e. proprietary with provider hardware (Cincy Bell Fioptics).

Here’s a question for those who might know offhand better than me. I’ve been googling and trying things, without satisfaction...

I have Sunday Ticket, but, it seems as if I might get stuck working more Sunday’s than I originally thought. Is there a viable way to record from a browser tab that will yield a good picture? So far, the video I have capped has been jerky and not real watchable. Just looking for solutions.

9 hours ago, thezerawkid said:

Here’s a question for those who might know offhand better than me. I’ve been googling and trying things, without satisfaction...

I have Sunday Ticket, but, it seems as if I might get stuck working more Sunday’s than I originally thought. Is there a viable way to record from a browser tab that will yield a good picture? So far, the video I have capped has been jerky and not real watchable. Just looking for solutions.

Oh is the NFL Rewind or w/e they call it now a different service? I figured Sunday Ticket would give you access to replays too, that's shady.

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Oh is the NFL Rewind or w/e they call it now a different service? I figured Sunday Ticket would give you access to replays too, that's shady.

I can do condensed replays after midnight. 

I can add Gamepass for fifty bucks for instant, full game access after the fact.

Its definitely shady. Shady as hell.

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

We are about the middle of the county immediately below the word Raleigh. Note that is just the cone of probability.  We will still get 40-50 MPH winds and 6-10 inches of rain from this.

Florence.jpg

Not the best but looks like you may dodge a fair sized bullet. Are people there still thinking power outages?

Archived