So how do we beat the super amazing Ravens?

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Does Preston Brown suit up tonight?  Tough call.  I would definitely like to have him with Burfict out.  Then again, it's a short week for recovery.  It might make sense to let him rest the ankle and not risk re-injury that could keep him out going forward.

Listed as questionable. I don't expect he'll be active.

58 minutes ago, Jason said:

We are a 1 point favorite???  That's disrespectful.

To the Ravens!

:biggrin:

Let's keep it going.

Anybody use FuboTv?  I currently have the cheapest version of DirectTV Now (streaming not satellite) and it does not have NFL Network.  I could upgrade to the next package which does  but then saw the FuboTv 7 day trial. 

I haven't had problems with DirectTV Now now but the interface and channel menu thru both fire stick and roku sucks to be honest.   Looks like for a few bucks more I get quit a few more channels particularly sports channels to include all 3 Big Ten channels  and TEN BEIN channels so I can watch Polo, Soccer and the North East Mountain West conference.  

I will use it for tonight's game and give a full report. 

EDIT: Scratch that.  No ESPN on Fubo TV.  Commies.   I will just use it for the 7 day trial I guess.   I am a cheap bastard.

6 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

Football is a tough show to watch streamed. Maybe I just have high standards for my tv picture but I don't want to see that stuttering image on my 100" screen

Well, you gotta invest in a high quality modem (not the ones at spectrum) and high quality wireless with range extenders if necessary.  FuboTV looked great on my 120in with a  1080p projector.  Just wish they had ESPN, they have an incredible sports lineup except no ESPN.  Thought the pic was better than I normally get with DirectTV Now.  I am just not willing to pay Spectrum or Dish an additional $150 a month for a service I only watch Ohio State football games on, the Bengals and march madness.  I can get ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox via antenna.  I usually hit BWs or Roosters with buddies for any big game like OSU vs TCU anyways.  I can normally get every OSU and Bengals game via antenna or DirectTVNow except the NFL Network game yesterday. 

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

Well, you gotta invest in a high quality modem (not the ones at spectrum) and high quality wireless with range extenders if necessary.  FuboTV looked great on my 120in with a  1080p projector.  Just wish they had ESPN, they have an incredible sports lineup except no ESPN.  Thought the pic was better than I normally get with DirectTV Now.  I am just not willing to pay Spectrum or Dish an additional $150 a month for a service I only watch Ohio State football games on, the Bengals and march madness.  I can get ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox via antenna.  I usually hit BWs or Roosters with buddies for any big game like OSU vs TCU anyways.  I can normally get every OSU and Bengals game via antenna or DirectTVNow except the NFL Network game yesterday. 

I agree wholeheartedly and I did exactly that a couple years ago. My router has 6 antennas coming off it.  Maybe my problem is MLB.tv. I don't think they're feeding me a 60 bps picture, which is imperative for fasting moving sports. 

Maybe off track but how about an "old" plasma tv which are no longer made?

Mine went bupkees right before the season last year ... melt down by yrs trly, Hello Costco, Good Bye $$$,

and I had it repaired and it is great HiDef, etc.  (Mason TV repair (his name, not the city) reasonable and great work)

Glad I did the repair and I have a spare wide screen now just in case.

Archived