Injury updates

2 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

My guess is that Nickerson is the only one who is smart enough to make the on field calls with Brown and Burfict both out. 

That said, he just missed an open field tackle on this guy....

MissC%20sloth.jpg?v=27&azure=false&scale=both&width=1600&height=900&mode=crop

And this guy

footballstatue-lg.jpg

3 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

Green, Kirkpatrick, Malone, Vigil and Washington remained out of practice yesterday and were joined by Mark Walton and Cordy Glenn (back). AJ Green not practicing was apparently expected but there's a chance he plays this weekend.  

I expect more of the short-timers to be out of the lineup with that Lost Season Flu over the next couple of weeks.  

Adolphus Washington to IR, too. The Bengals now have four Defensive Linemen and four Tight Ends on Injured Reserve. 11 players now on IR including three in the last week.

Nick Vigil and Josh Malone ruled out. AJ Green, Dre Firstpatrick and Cordy Glenn are questionable. AJ hasn't practiced all week. Can't see him playing.

Saw an article awhile back on potential tight end replacements.

I liked the sound of one and think he would be a good pick up at

this stage of the game for any number of reasons.

From the Stealer practice squad ...

Bucky Hodges: Was signed by the Stealers during training camp. Had two catches for 43 yards in the preseason. Originally drafted by the Minnesota Vikings in the sixth round of the 2017 NFL Draft. Played college ball at Virginia Tech where he came in as a quarterback but moved to tight end. 

Archived