Bengal-less Sunday Games Thread

"Good push there on Fuller, got away with it.."  you can have a lifetime highlight reel of Stealers receivers pushing off people, arms extended doesn't matter, especially in the last 5 or 6 years or so.  Hell, Brown grabs DBs by the jersey and throws them and gets away with it.  The announcers need not be surprised.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa holding FOREVER for Steeler o-line, then classic Steeler blind-side block - no calls.  Funny stuff!  (Note that the Stealers have already been called for two "block in the back" penalties on regular offense.  Also note that apparently the Stealers are allowed to do the HIGHLY illegal high-low two-man block on the line as well).

5 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Easy, a good handful of ticky-tack calls against the Chiefs, never-ending "missed" holding/push-off/etc calls in the Stealers' favour.

So blatant.  Slimeburg was getting their asses kicked and suddenly..

1pq988.jpg

WhAt aN AmAzInG CoMeBaCk bY bRaVe BiG BeNjI!!

LOL giving him a touchdown when he's obviously over the LOS on replay.  There are no rules for Shitsburgh, IDK how I take this "sport" seriously sometimes.  Why even make KC get on a plane if this is how it's going to be?

Now "the foot was AT the 14 yard line" says the announcer, sounding like he has a gun to his head.  Fuckin lulz.

2 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

LOL giving him a touchdown when he's obviously over the LOS on replay.  There are no rules for Shitsburgh, IDK how I take this "sport" seriously sometimes.  Why even make KC get on a plane if this is how it's going to be?

Exactly.  Just make it like the WWE - results are pre-determined, just wrap it in a phony veneer of drama and patriotism and everyone's happy, right?  Fucking pathetic.

2 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Exactly.  Just make it like the WWE - results are pre-determined, just wrap it in a phony veneer of drama and patriotism and everyone's happy, right?  Fucking pathetic.

That's not fair to WWE, they have way better plots than "Josh Gordon is stoned again"

2 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I'm watching Turds & Ain'ts try to hand each other a win.  I've seen enough Scumburg football to know how that story ends, no reason to sweat it.

I've been watching red zone the whole time and even in the few plays they've shown from the shittsburgh game, you can see the refs and the review booth taking over.

26 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Falcons DB ejected for the same sort of hit that got Williams tossed last week:

Sucks being a no-name guy in the NFL.

Not surprised, that is gonna happen 31 out of 32 times, the 32nd time being a Steeler.

Archived