Our chance of an undefeated season...

:DudeComeOn-min:

I will say this, barring injuries or underhanded NFL fuckery I see no excuse for this team not winning the division.  To put it another way, our biggest rival in the AFCN right now are the refs.  That KC-PIT game was baaaaaad and the league doesn't even have anything against KC (as far as I know?) It seems clear to me we exist for them to make an example out of whenever needed.

16 hours ago, T-Dub said:

:DudeComeOn-min:

I will say this, barring injuries or underhanded NFL fuckery I see no excuse for this team not winning the division.  To put it another way, our biggest rival in the AFCN right now are the refs.  That KC-PIT game was baaaaaad and the league doesn't even have anything against KC (as far as I know?) It seems clear to me we exist for them to make an example out of whenever needed.

I'm curious to know why they're always the league darlings no matter how shitty their record is even.

1 hour ago, schotzee said:

I'm curious to know why they're always the league darlings no matter how shitty their record is even.

After watching that call against Clay Matthews I don't know what to think.    BTW, can we please have some more discussion about Dak Prescott and the Cowboys?  I know this is the Bengals board but I just don't feel right if we are not talking about Dak Prescott and the Cowboys like the rest of the sports world.  Pittsburgh vs Dallas, media wet dreams.    

BTW, I just found out there is a team in Miami and they are 2-0.  Pure accident, I was looking at the standings and there was the name Miami. 

12 minutes ago, SF2 said:

After watching that call against Clay Matthews I don't know what to think.    BTW, can we please have some more discussion about Dak Prescott and the Cowboys?  I know this is the Bengals board but I just don't feel right if we are not talking about Dak Prescott and the Cowboys like the rest of the sports world.  Pittsburgh vs Dallas, media wet dreams.    

BTW, I just found out there is a team in Miami and they are 2-0.  Pure accident, I was looking at the standings and there was the name Miami. 

Hahaha I know right?! Another 2-0 team down there in Tampa too who just may squash the squeelies this week.

2 hours ago, schotzee said:

$$$$, of course.  There are a handful of teams that are the major earners for the NFL & everyone gets a cut.  Goodell is a lackey to those same owners, so any change to the status quo is seen as potentially killing the cash cow.  Pittsburgh starting the season 0-3 is bad for business, and the possibility of them being eliminated from playoff contention in October probably keeps him up at night. It's sports entertainment - a fair playing field, who wins and who loses, that's all secondary at best if it even enters the equation.  His job is to find ways to make the NFL more money and do media/public opinion damage control.  That's all.

2 hours ago, schotzee said:

Hahaha I know right?! Another 2-0 team down there in Tampa too who just may squash the squeelies this week.

Nobody would be saying anything about Tampa if Fitzmagic wasn't drawing so much attention.  Coming out to the presser looking like Coner Mcgregor was brilliant.  A rookie could never get away with it.  

If the Super Bowl last year had been Jacksonville vs Minnesota,  Roger would have been found buried in a corn field. 

Archived