They're Giddy in Cleveland

Baker Mayfield looked pretty damned good last night in leading the Browns to their first win in years, but it's a little bit comical the way they've anointed the guy the second coming of Johnny Unitas already. I mean Mayfield's got all of 1/2 an NFL game under his belt and it's like he's The Answer, without any question. Let's see how he looks half way into the season before we start lining up for playoff tickets, ok Brownies?

Browns Board

lol - I live up in Brownie land (Canton) and you don't know how right you are.

I agree Mayfield looked pretty good last night but it was one half......against the Jets.

I know every fan base has that homer factor but the kool-aid fountain flows strong up here.

If they win 2 more games, it's superbowl bound!!!

16 minutes ago, spicoli said:

not that I wouldn't wanna see it..but I think you're giving Derek Carr waaaaay too much credit..

road game....west coast... browns still suck... Raiders win IMO 

They beat a terrible team at home....

everyone putting them in the fucking superb owl (cool name for it) because they beat a shitty team with a 21 year old QB is hilarious...

their defense is legit though... 

and I bet on them last night..

17 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Dude I don't know you but betting on Cleveland has to be exhibit 1A in "Do you have a gambling problem?"   :P

4 minutes ago, spicoli said:

well there you go

ha ha... I do.. but it's little money that I can actually afford to lose if I do lose...

yep.. and I still think they suck.. i just think the jets suck worse

I got lucky last night...the clowns actually put in their least sucky QB 

21 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

ha ha... I do.. but it's little money that I can actually afford to lose if I do lose...

yep.. and I still think they suck.. i just think the jets suck worse

I got lucky last night...the clowns actually put in their least sucky QB 

and Hue was still refusing to name him the starter next week because it wasn't his idea to play him last night.  It's incredible how a coach with his record can be so far up his own ass.  Think we dodged a bullet there.

4 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

and Hue was still refusing to name him the starter next week because it wasn't his idea to play him last night.  It's incredible how a coach with his record can be so far up his own ass.  Think we dodged a bullet there.

word!!

still missed out in Zimmer 

so we are still even with ole marv..... lol 

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

I don't know....Marvin is still here and Hue isn't looking for a job.....I am afraid we haven't dodged that bullet yet.

Archived