Stealers game......Visiting Cinci......

Thanks for the responses fellas.  Havent been there since the 2015-2016 season when they played the Chiefs.  This atmosphere should be much more electric for this one.  I cant wait!

Im bringing my girlfriend, she is a Stealers fan.  Her father has a friend who knows Marvin.  He actually got us the tickets.  They are club seats.  Not sure what that really means or what other amenities, if any, are available.  Pretty much i know if its raining i wont get wet, so thats a plus. Other than that, never experienced club seats and probably wouldnt have otherwise.  Should be fun.  

1 hour ago, SouthPaw said:

Thanks for the responses fellas.  Havent been there since the 2015-2016 season when they played the Chiefs.  This atmosphere should be much more electric for this one.  I cant wait!

Im bringing my girlfriend, she is a Stealers fan.  Her father has a friend who knows Marvin.  He actually got us the tickets.  They are club seats.  Not sure what that really means or what other amenities, if any, are available.  Pretty much i know if its raining i wont get wet, so thats a plus. Other than that, never experienced club seats and probably wouldnt have otherwise.  Should be fun.  

It's nice. You can order from a menu from your seat and use a credit card. There's a bar and a buffet and a nicer selection of stadium food. It's been a while, so my info might be dated a bit. I lucked into my seats as well.

2 hours ago, SouthPaw said:

What section?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2018 at 2:49 PM, SouthPaw said:

On your way? Supposed to be cool this weekend. 50s, could hit 30s over night after being upper 80s last weekend. Probably not much different there. Let us know if you need any more suggestions.

Archived