2 minutes ago, thezerawkid said:

Any word on Mixon and Price?

Also, at this point I wonder if Eifert will ever actually play football again, but, did they diagnose his injury yet?

I heard Mixon was feeling good and wanted to try to play, so my guess is we get him back next game.  Price I think is another week away.

1 minute ago, CincyInDC said:

Did you see the replay? Two people here almost puked. 

Yeah, we saw it and had the same reaction. I could tell he was fucked before the replay though because of the 90-degree angle the foot made with the ankle.

I’m just curious if it is a dislocation or a break.

Just now, thezerawkid said:

Yeah, we saw it and had the same reaction. I could tell he was fucked before the replay though because of the 90-degree angle the foot made with the ankle.

Probably both

37 minutes ago, thezerawkid said:

it was a compound fracture, the bone was sticking out of his leg but was hidden by his sock.......career likely over. 

45 minutes ago, spicoli said:

it was a compound fracture, the bone was sticking out of his leg but was hidden by his sock.......career likely over. 

Not necessarily, again my soccer teammate's looked just like that, we figured his bone was sticking out - turns out the bottom of your fibula (i think that's the one) can look exactly like that on a dislocation.  Not saying it definitely wasn't a broken bone sticking out, but it's not definite that it was either.

Gonna leave that link alone, I missed it on the broadcast and I'm fine with that. 

For as much grief as I gave the team for bringing him back I was enjoying watching him work his way back into the mix.  I predicted he would get hurt yet again but I'm certainly not happy about it.

If you're Eifert, why come back? The game has abused your body enough. You need to preserve that body for the next 50-60 yrs. 

i was very bummed to see the injury but I never counted on him staying healthy and I don't think the bengals did either. Truth is we got some mighty fine receivers in Malone and Erickson and the other TEs are no slouches either. Let's face it, Eifert wasn't so much a TE as a receiver. The NFL is a drag injury wise. This is the first season ender. Let's hope we don't get too many more

7 hours ago, thezerawkid said:

Any word on Mixon and Price?

Also, at this point I wonder if Eifert will ever actually play football again, but, did they diagnose his injury yet?

I dont think we need Mixon or price next week, I think we can handle the dolphins at home. I would love to have them vs the Stealers, we could finish them beating them in 2 weeks dropping them to a likely 1-4-1 record. 

26 minutes ago, turningpoint said:

I dont think we need Mixon or price next week, I think we can handle the dolphins at home. I would love to have them vs the Stealers, we could finish them beating them in 2 weeks dropping them to a likely 1-4-1 record. 

Not sure why you think we don't need those guys, the Dolphins are a good team.

Archived