The Enemy of our Enemy is also our Enemy - PIT vs BAL SNF Thread

Just now, HavePityPlease said:

LOL - Al Michaels - "Michael Crabtree - he's a great receiver, but he drops more balls than anyone.  He's dropped more balls than anyone in the past 4 seasons".

Pretty low bar for "great" I guess...

:lol:

Well, he's a  receiver, that much is certain.

Just now, HavePityPlease said:

This is hilarious, Stealers act like they've won the Superbowl after managing to scratch their way back to a tie.

Don't you wish PBS sounded like that when things are going our way?  It happens & I've had some great times at Bengals games but just as often it's a cloud of anxiety in there. 

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

Don't you wish PBS sounded like that when things are going our way?  It happens & I've had some great times at Bengals games but just as often it's a cloud of anxiety in there. 

Oh, I'm not talking about the fans - the players.  I get it for the fans, they're all drunk Steeler fans, they'd erupt over injuring an opponent in garbage time.

But I agree, PBS is a disappointment in many ways.

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

I get it for the fans, they're all drunk Steeler fans, they'd erupt over injuring an opponent in garbage time.

and have!  Opponent injuries will get them dancing in the aisles.  If there's a more cretinous fanbase in sports I've yet to see them.

Just now, T-Dub said:

and have!  Opponent injuries will get them dancing in the aisles.  If there's a more cretinous fanbase in sports I've yet to see them.

They cheer the refs more in the course of a game than they cheer their players. It made the buckeyes win that much sweeter knowing that a good percentage of the Penn State fans are stealer fan inbreds.

They're making that MacDonald out to be a superhero because of his stiff arm on a CB while totally forgerting that a CB wripped the ball out of his hands on the first drive. Kind of like how Collinsworthless forgets about all the girls Jen raped as he sucks him off.

Archived