The Enemy of our Enemy is also our Enemy - PIT vs BAL SNF Thread

11 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Current standings, w/tiebreakers:

3-1-0 CIN (1-0 v Bal)

3-1-0 BAL (0-1 v Cin)

1-2-1 CLE (0-0-1 v Pit, 0-0-1 v AFC-N)

1-2-1 PIT (0-0-1 v Cle, 0-1-1 v AFC-N)

Just had to go back and look at Sports Illustrated (the official publication of the Pittsburgh Stealers) and look at those pre season predictions.  BTW, 1 more win and we match the win total SI predicted for us. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/08/21/nfl-preseason-predictions-team-records-playoffs-super-bowl-liii-champion

48 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Just had to go back and look at Sports Illustrated (the official publication of the Pittsburgh Stealers) and look at those pre season predictions.  BTW, 1 more win and we match the win total SI predicted for us. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/08/21/nfl-preseason-predictions-team-records-playoffs-super-bowl-liii-champion

Spurts Illustrated will probably have a the Stealers ranked above us and in the top five of this week's power rankings.

1/2 :ninja: or less

39 minutes ago, SF2 said:

I gotta be honest, this sort of shit used to bother me a lot more but I've come to relish it.  No question they're going to have to learn to handle success & carry the expectations, probably soon.  Until then I like the way the disrespect is motivating them.  I get the sense that the vets might finally be taking ownership of the team.  We know Redeemer isn't going to hold them accountable & Clappy Lewis sure as shit isn't setting the tempo, but something looks different.  

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

Spurts Illustrated will probably have a the Stealers ranked above us and in the top five of this week's power rankings.

1/2 :ninja: or less

When are they going to just have the swimsuit issue every week and be done with it?

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I gotta be honest, this sort of shit used to bother me a lot more but I've come to relish it.  No question they're going to have to learn to handle success & carry the expectations, probably soon.  Until then I like the way the disrespect is motivating them.  I get the sense that the vets might finally be taking ownership of the team.  We know Redeemer isn't going to hold them accountable & Clappy Lewis sure as shit isn't setting the tempo, but something looks different.  

Rumors are that the PBS staff turns on reruns of Gilligan's Island and Redeemer forgets about the game and the asst coaches lock Marvin in a closet before the game and during half time.

Archived