America's Ass

kennethmw

We have a li'l thing going down here - Beto O'Rourke vs Ted Cruz - you mention the Trump supporters - Beto was arrested for DWI and trespassing (or something like that for jumping a fence on campus) when he was in college. So the right says "we can't trust him, he's a criminal', or 'he's riding a skateboard, he's clearly not mature enough'.

The SAME people say "Oh let Brett Kavanaugh be - that was so long ago, let the past be the past".

I mean - what the fuck man? Vote for your beliefs I guess, but my GOD - be consistent in them!

13 hours ago, Cat said:

We have a li'l thing going down here - Beto O'Rourke vs Ted Cruz - you mention the Trump supporters - Beto was arrested for DWI and trespassing (or something like that for jumping a fence on campus) when he was in college. So the right says "we can't trust him, he's a criminal', or 'he's riding a skateboard, he's clearly not mature enough'.

The SAME people say "Oh let Brett Kavanaugh be - that was so long ago, let the past be the past".

I mean - what the fuck man? Vote for your beliefs I guess, but my GOD - be consistent in them!

It's just team sports for a lot of people.  Beto wears a blue jersey and they are Team Red.  The rest of it is only justification. 

Archived