The Official Dolphins at the Bengals Game Thread...

1 hour ago, HavePityPlease said:

An interesting fact about today that perhaps was overlooked by most of us (myself included) - there wasn't a single play that Tez made that even hinted toward "unsportsmanlike", and I didn't hear the announcers suggest their should or could be either.  A mild surprise?

About my biggest surprise was the first time he lit someone up and the refs threw a flag, I sat waiting for the bullshit, and it wasn't on him.

13 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Pretty sure he got his licks in but I'm OK with him taking a more vet role putting the young guys in the right spot to make plays.  If the refs are all focused on him the rest of the D can play a little tougher.  If he can stay out of that doghouse for a few weeks they can show him handing out turkeys and declare him Redeemed just in time for the postseason.

tl;dr First game back, not worried 'bout 55

He may be biding his time to rip the head off of Squat-Shitster this weekend.

16 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Fair.  Once this team gets the gameplan out of the way, forgets the pep talk from Clappy and gets to check their email at halftime they are pretty damned good.  Jokes aside it really does look like they reach a point of shaking off all the bullshit to simply play ball.  It's like they need to get that sand kicked in their eye first then

giphy.gif

If they can learn to come out of the tunnel like that they can beat anybody

Yeah, can't remember the last game they played a whole 60 minutes or even close to it. Almost always allow some kind of bs score to the other team in the closing minutes of a first half.

9 hours ago, schotzee said:

Yeah, can't remember the last game they played a whole 60 minutes or even close to it. Almost always allow some kind of bs score to the other team in the closing minutes of a first half.

Agreed, they put a whole game together we would know how good they can be this year.

The AFCN is nothing special, we should run away with it this season. I think the Browns are the 2nd best behind us actually.

On 10/8/2018 at 12:06 PM, High School Harry said:

I would be OK with that.  I would love to see Burfict knock the snot

out of the Chefs broccoli headed quarterback.

You mean the new face of the NFL?  Burfict better just give him a big hug until the refs blow the whistle then release him, ask if he is ok then go back to the huddle. 

Archived