It's Stealers Week!

2 hours ago, schotzee said:

Also right on que, Tomlin has been crying about all the penalties being called and ruining the game or some shit like that. Putting something in the heads of the refs perhaps this week so he can unleash his goons with no repercussions.

Maybe Marvin should remind the public that Tomlin is on the competition committee who made the rule changes and is upset because the Stealers are the most penalized team so far this season.

8 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

Maybe Marvin should remind the public that Tomlin is on the competition committee who made the rule changes and is upset because the Stealers are the most penalized team so far this season.

Excellent point. I didn't however realize the stealers were most penalized. Karma bitches.:pointlaff:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/juju-smith-schuster-gives-birth-104905138.html

Jar Jar Binks Shrimper proves (s)he's a woman.

Stay classy, Pittsburgh.

Don't know how to simply post the film clip.

For all of Tomshit's whining about the penalties, why wasn't this penalized?

Penalty, fine, suspension.

This is the kind of disgusting shit that it killing football.

Wonder what kind of fuckery they will come up with this Sunday.

Really hope we shut them out.

Fuck the whining, cheating cheap shot perverts.

2 hours ago, schotzee said:

Also right on que, Tomlin has been crying about all the penalties being called and ruining the game or some shit like that. Putting something in the heads of the refs perhaps this week so he can unleash his goons with no repercussions.

I thought the same thing when I saw it.

31 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

In Tomlin's defense, he didn't realize that the new rules applied to all of the teams since they usually don't.

Archived