It's Stealers Week!

Stealers in Cincinnati...one of the highlites of my foitball season...

( Ohio St at Penn St being another)

Bengals oline matchups?

Stealers oline is better....

Bebgals Dline have to keep the relentless pressure they display with 7 dlineman..

Turnovers and penalties...

Before i talk smack abiut the Stools the Bengals have to win this one....

6 hours ago, kriZENry said:

This game is a must win, not for the standings but for the mentality. If we can run and get our TE’s involved, this is a win. 

Agreed.

If we can stop their run and cover their tight end.

And Andy from getting killed.  Our OL is better than last year but still leaves a lot to be desired at the OT position.  And ORG.  And missing the short arms of our first round pick Center.

And, let's not ever forget ... th-18.jpeg

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/pittsburgh-Stealers-star-antonio-brown-nearly-injured-child-in-furniture-tossing-tantrum-lawsuit-says

Pittsburgh Stealers star Antonio Brown nearly injured child in furniture-tossing tantrum, lawsuit says

Pittsburgh Stealers star Antonio Brown is accused of nearly striking a toddler with one of the pieces of large furniture he hurled from a 14th-story balcony during an April outburst, a new lawsuit says.

Brown, 30, is accused of throwing multiple pieces of furniture -- including two large vases and an ottoman -- off his Florida apartment's balcony, nearly hitting a 22-month-old child and his grandfather, KDKA-TV reported, citing court documents.

The lawsuit claims surveillance footage shows the objects falling from the balcony and landing near the child and man, KDKA-TV reported. One of the vases shattered when it hit the ground -- about 2 feet from the child, TMZ reported, citing the lawsuit.

Security and police were called to the scene and, when officers arrived, Brown allegedly was “extremely agitated, acting aggressively, and yelling at security personnel,” according to the lawsuit.

Ophir Sternberg filed the lawsuit against Brown and is suing for assault and intentional infliction of emotional distress, TMZ reported. Sternberg claimed the wide receiver acted “without regard for human life.”

Brown has not commented on the allegations.

I need this win. Being from Canada there is a mish-mash of teams that people cheer for here. I am the only Bengals fan I know. I also (unfortunately) happen to know a shit ton of Stealers fans. Every time they beat the Bengals, these fucksticks text me and spike the ball. I want to shut these guys up. Come on boys, let's do this!! 

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Agreed.

If we can stop their run and cover their tight end.

And Andy from getting killed.  Our OL is better than last year but still leaves a lot to be desired at the OT position.  And ORG.  And missing the short arms of our first round pick Center.

And, let's not ever forget ... th-18.jpeg

Man, Harry - I wish you could find that pic of the stealers giving the ref a gatorade shower - I have been looking for that one for years.

2 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

I need this win. Being from Canada there is a mish-mash of teams that people cheer for here. I am the only Bengals fan I know. I also (unfortunately) happen to know a shit ton of Stealers fans. Every time they beat the Bengals, these fucksticks text me and spike the ball. I want to shut these guys up. Come on boys, let's do this!! 

Go Blue Bombers!

4 hours ago, High School Harry said:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/pittsburgh-Stealers-star-antonio-brown-nearly-injured-child-in-furniture-tossing-tantrum-lawsuit-says

Pittsburgh Stealers star Antonio Brown nearly injured child in furniture-tossing tantrum, lawsuit says

Pittsburgh Stealers star Antonio Brown is accused of nearly striking a toddler with one of the pieces of large furniture he hurled from a 14th-story balcony during an April outburst, a new lawsuit says.

Brown, 30, is accused of throwing multiple pieces of furniture -- including two large vases and an ottoman -- off his Florida apartment's balcony, nearly hitting a 22-month-old child and his grandfather, KDKA-TV reported, citing court documents.

The lawsuit claims surveillance footage shows the objects falling from the balcony and landing near the child and man, KDKA-TV reported. One of the vases shattered when it hit the ground -- about 2 feet from the child, TMZ reported, citing the lawsuit.

Security and police were called to the scene and, when officers arrived, Brown allegedly was “extremely agitated, acting aggressively, and yelling at security personnel,” according to the lawsuit.

Ophir Sternberg filed the lawsuit against Brown and is suing for assault and intentional infliction of emotional distress, TMZ reported. Sternberg claimed the wide receiver acted “without regard for human life.”

Brown has not commented on the allegations.

Just curious, what law does "almost" hitting a child break? 

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

The same one as almost shooting someone.  Its called "reckless endangerment" 

I don't think this is a criminal charge. This is about getting some money out of him. I'd love to hear the damages this plaintiff has.

6 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

I don't think this is a criminal charge. This is about getting some money out of him. I'd love to hear the damages this plaintiff has.

He also destroyed the condo he was staying in.  We are talking Keith Moon and the Who destroyed.  Dude was throwing large items off the 14th story balcony and it was landing by the pool.  A currio cabinet was one of the items. Fuck this douche, I hope they get millions.

Archived