It's Stealers Week!

6 minutes ago, SF2 said:

He also destroyed the condo he was staying in.  We are talking Keith Moon and the Who destroyed.  Dude was throwing large items off the 14th story balcony and it was landing by the pool.  A currio cabinet was one of the items. Fuck this douche, I hope they get millions.

Normal person would've been arrested for it.   This is the kind of behavior they should be handing out suspensions over, not some flopping WR.

7 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Normal person would've been arrested for it.   This is the kind of behavior they should be handing out suspensions over, not some flopping WR.

Normal person would have been tazed and hauled off in cuffs. Totally agree, dude has to be suspended. I know he supposedly had $80,000 worth of stuff stolen but that is what insurance is for. You cant be tossing furniture off a 14th floor balcony.

3 hours ago, SF2 said:

Normal person would have been tazed and hauled off in cuffs. Totally agree, dude has to be suspended. I know he supposedly had $80,000 worth of stuff stolen but that is what insurance is for. You cant be tossing furniture off a 14th floor balcony.

So like.. his wrist watch?

notsureif :ninja:

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

So like.. his wrist watch?

notsureif :ninja:

That is what was reported. I guess the security guys were saying its his fault the stuff got stolen. What was taken I dont know. A lot of cash, jewelry, Ben's ball wahing kit? He had a full scale meltdown after they basically called him a dumbfuck.

10 hours ago, Jupiter Fan said:

I've never met a bigger fan base that had no connection to the team except to follow a winner in the past, so sad.

Right. As many here have suggested in the past, go up to a random stealer fan and ask them questions about their players. You will most likely get a blank stare.

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

That is what was reported. I guess the security guys were saying its his fault the stuff got stolen. What was taken I dont know. A lot of cash, jewelry, Ben's ball wahing kit? He had a full scale meltdown after they basically called him a dumbfuck.

"Mr Brown, you're the one who brought the prostitute up to your room and then left her alone while you washed the strap on you wanted her to use on you... I'm not sure what you expect us to do."

See the source image

https://sports.yahoo.com/reports-Stealers-wide-receiver-brown-faces-two-lawsuits-024817224--nfl.html

Pittsburgh Stealers star wide receiver Antonio Brown is facing two lawsuits stemming from an alleged incident in April, according to multiple reports Tuesday.

The lawsuits are for "damages in excess of $15,000," according to ESPN.

Brown is accused of yelling at security and throwing items from off the balcony of a South Florida apartment. The 30-year-old was allegedly upset over $80,000 and a gun he reported missing. Brown accused building security of being behind the theft, according to police reports.

Brown was not charged following the incident, according to police.

One of the lawsuits was filed by Ophir Sternberg, who alleges that his 22-month-old boy was emotionally traumatized after several of the items thrown during the alleged incident landed near the boy and his grandfather at the pool at The Mansions at Acqualina in Sunny Isle Beach, Fla.

The child was "severely traumatized by the incident, crying for hours on end the day it occurred and was unable to sleep that night," the lawsuit alleges, adding, "The falling objects included two very large vases, estimated to be over three feet each, as well as a large, heavy ottoman and other pieces of furniture."

The lawsuit adds police that responded to the alleged incident found Brown "extremely agitated."

"Mr. Brown's conduct was outrageous, goes beyond the bounds of decency, and is regarded as odious and utterly intolerable in civilized community," the lawsuit says.

Brown is also being sued by the unit's landlord for damages and breaching the apartment agreement, according to reports.

"The apartment was in shambles," George A. Minski, the lawyer representing the condo owner, said, according to ESPN. "Mirrors were smashed, tables were destroyed, there were holes and damages to the walls. Countertops were lifted off the deck. The unit is furnished with leather couches and love seats, and there were burn holes and black magic markers. It looked like they had rumbled. We tried to resolve it amicably and it got nowhere so we filed a lawsuit."

Minski said Brown had signed an apartment lease for three to six months and vacated the property not long after the incident, per ESPN.

A Stealers spokesman said Tuesday the organization won't comment on the situation.

Brown, a six-time NFL Pro Bowler, has 35 catches for 373 yards and five touchdowns this season.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

$80,000 in cash and a gun...

Would love to hear the crowds chanting "Drug Dealer Drug Dealer Drug Dealer" every time the thug life takes the field Sunday.

*yes, I am aware I am jumping to a conclusion but I can't help but think if the was a Bengal (God forbid) he would be in the Sunny Beech hoosegow for Sunday's game.

Stay classy, Squeelers.

1 hour ago, Hooky said:

Right. As many here have suggested in the past, go up to a random stealer fan and ask them questions about their players. You will most likely get a blank stare.

Well they don't really understand the human language to begin with either so.....

4 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/reports-Stealers-wide-receiver-brown-faces-two-lawsuits-024817224--nfl.html

Pittsburgh Stealers star wide receiver Antonio Brown is facing two lawsuits stemming from an alleged incident in April, according to multiple reports Tuesday.

Brown is accused of yelling at security and throwing items from off the balcony of a South Florida apartment. The 30-year-old was allegedly upset over $80,000 and a gun he reported missing. Brown accused building security of being behind the theft, according to police reports.

One of the lawsuits was filed by Ophir Sternberg, who alleges that his 22-month-old boy was emotionally traumatized after several of the items thrown during the alleged incident landed near the boy and his grandfather at the pool at The Mansions at Acqualina in Sunny Isle Beach, Fla.

The child was "severely traumatized by the incident, crying for hours on end the day it occurred and was unable to sleep that night," the lawsuit alleges, adding, "The falling objects included two very large vases, estimated to be over three feet each, as well as a large, heavy ottoman and other pieces of furniture."

The lawsuit adds police that responded to the alleged incident found Brown "extremely agitated."

"Mr. Brown's conduct was outrageous, goes beyond the bounds of decency, and is regarded as odious and utterly intolerable in civilized community," the lawsuit says.

Brown is also being sued by the unit's landlord for damages and breaching the apartment agreement, according to reports.

"The apartment was in shambles," George A. Minski, the lawyer representing the condo owner, said, according to ESPN. "Mirrors were smashed, tables were destroyed, there were holes and damages to the walls. Countertops were lifted off the deck. The unit is furnished with leather couches and love seats, and there were burn holes and black magic markers. It looked like they had rumbled. We tried to resolve it amicably and it got nowhere so we filed a lawsuit."

Minski said Brown had signed an apartment lease for three to six months and vacated the property not long after the incident, per ESPN.

A Stealers spokesman said Tuesday the organization won't comment on the situation.

Brown, a six-time NFL Pro Bowler, has 35 catches for 373 yards and five touchdowns this season.

Would love to hear the crowds chanting "Drug Dealer Drug Dealer Drug Dealer" every time the thug life takes the field Sunday.

*yes, I am aware I am jumping to a conclusion but I can't help but think if the was a Bengal (God forbid) he would be in the Sunny Beech hoosegow for Sunday's game.

Stay classy, Squeelers.

Thank God he only threw them off his balcony and not out of his helicopter.

17 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

"Mr Brown, you're the one who brought the prostitute up to your room and then left her alone while you washed the strap on you wanted her to use on you... I'm not sure what you expect us to do."

I was thinking a similar thing about him thinking ( :ninja: ) about who he had over to the crib rather than blaming the security personnel.  

Maybe he had Jar Jar Binks Shrimper over to burn a few doobies and snort a couple lines of coke and he was out of the room admiring himself in a mirror.

7 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Stay classy, Squeelers.

Johhny Depp says "What's the big deal?"

See the source image

Pittsburgh press (parts of the whole article)

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/Stealers/2018/10/09/Stealers-Antonio-Brown-lawsuit-florida-threw-furniture-toddler/stories/201810090080

"

Sunny Isles police reports show that officers were called to the apartment building at 10:08 a.m. by Mr. Brown, who “appeared very agitated and was yelling at [building] security, telling them he thinks they set him up.”

Mr. Brown was apparently referring to $80,000 in cash and a gun he’d reported missing a day earlier. Around 1:30 p.m. on April 23, Mr. Brown called police after returning from a two-week trip to find the cash and gun gone, according to a police report.

Mr. Brown told officers that the apartment had been cleaned and laundry washed and folded. A $250 handgun was missing from his closet, he said, as well as $80,000 in cash he’d left in a white backpack.

The backpack was in the apartment, Mr. Brown told police, but the cash was gone, according to the incident report.

Building security officers checked surveillance video and found that three custodial workers entered the apartment while Mr. Brown was gone. Security let the workers into the apartment with permission “possibly” from “the owner of the unit’s assistant,” according to a police report.

No one was hurt, and Mr. Brown was not charged, although the police report indicates the building’s security director began the process to evict Mr. Brown, who had signed a six-month lease for the $10 million apartment in the northern suburb of Miami.

Mr. Brown is also facing a second lawsuit filed by his landlord in connection to the incident, court records show. The landlord, Aqualina 1402 LLC, is seeking more than $15,000 in damages due to the damaged furniture and apartment, according the lawsuit.

That lawsuit contends Mr. Brown broke the lease agreement by “destroying, damaging, defacing the premises, as well as furnishings and appliances.” It goes on to say that Mr. Brown has refused to pay for the damages and that the unit required extensive repairs.

Mr. Brown rented the furnished apartment for six months between February and July, according to a signed lease included in the lawsuit. He paid advance rent of $105,000 for three months, as well as a $35,000 security deposit at the signing, according to the lease.

Attorney George Minski, who is representing Aqualina, estimated Tuesday that Mr. Brown caused around $100,000 in damage to the apartment, which was taken off the market while repairs were made.

“You have to understand, the apartment is rented furnished, and you can’t rent it to a high-end tenant with all this damage,” he said.

Mr. Minski said other tenants had previously complained about loud music and parties in Mr. Brown’s unit, and said the landlord initially sought payment directly from Mr. Brown in an attempt to avoid the lawsuit.

Mr. Minski added that one of the vases Mr. Brown is accused of tossing from the balcony landed in a hot tub.

“By good fortune it fell into the hot tub and there was no one in the hot tub,” Mr. Minski said. “But it did rattle some people who were down there.”

The day after the balcony incident, Sunny Isles police once again returned to Mr. Brown’s apartment, when he called on April 25 and reported his black Rolls-Royce had been stolen, according to a police report.

But when officers arrived, Mr. Brown refused to let them into the apartment, according to a police report. He opened the door, told police, “I found the car,” closed the door, and then did not answer it again, according to the report.

The police report says officers tried talking to him once more that day before ending the call.

th-19.jpeg

th-19.jpeg

Christ, he could pay for my house with 9 months of his rent. And put a new deck on the back. Mind you, I don't make a bad living and I live on a golf course. Hole 14.

And who the hell keeps $80K cash in a backpack for a GOOD reason? Oh, it got stolen? Maybe you should have put it somewhere secure... Like a bank! Do you even know how much that could be if you invested that in an IRA in your 20's?

Maybe we should start a "Black Money Matters" movement? Just saying.

Not really a reply to this topic, but just curious if anyone else has noticed this? I’m as far east as you can get in Ohio without venturing into inbred country, so I may be a tad out of the loop.

It seems to me that there is some sort of beef between Dave Lapham and Marvin Lewis. Anytime lap offers a suggestion with his question, it’s like Marv has to disagree with him prior to answering it. Did something go down between these two that I don’t know about. IMO Lap deserves more respect. He was in the trenches on a mighty fine Bengals club back in the day. 

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I was thinking a similar thing about him thinking ( :ninja: ) about who he had over to the crib rather than blaming the security personnel.

Like the time Batman blamed his roommate for eating his delicious Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies.

16 hours ago, SF2 said:

He also destroyed the condo he was staying in.  We are talking Keith Moon and the Who destroyed.  Dude was throwing large items off the 14th story balcony and it was landing by the pool.  A currio cabinet was one of the items. Fuck this douche, I hope they get millions.

The owner of the complex has all kinds of reasons to sue him. AB is a douche but he doesn't care. His team will pay up a certain amount of $$ (likely out of court) and AB will continue on being a douche, unfazed

Archived