It's Stealers Week!

3 minutes ago, membengal said:

So when shuster tried to kill burfict last year and celebrated over him, that was after shazier, right? Based on the comments from the Stealers, can we assume he was looking for revenge for shazier even though that wasn’t anyone’s fault but shazier’s?

I can't remember for sure but didn't that happen to Burfict after halftime? Supposedly they knew once halftime came. So in a nutshell, sounds like it was just cheap dirty stealer play and nothing to do with revenge at that time.

I am saying I don’t put it past Tomlin to have demanded revenge and use the shazier thing even if they all should have known by then it was shazier’s fault. And I am wondering that specifically because of the stealer comments this week. I think they are telling a half truth.

4 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

Nahhhh...she's a "receiver" not a lineman...she'll be fine.  I'm not calling her Billy though.

LOL, you would if she asked you to though. Shit, I'd crawl over broken shards of glass naked just to suck the dick of a guy that recently fucked her.

3 hours ago, membengal said:

So when shuster tried to kill burfict last year and celebrated over him, that was after shazier, right? Based on the comments from the Stealers, can we assume he was looking for revenge for shazier even though that wasn’t anyone’s fault but shazier’s?

And who was Shazier trying to "get revenge" for when he broke his neck?  They're just scumbags, it's how they play all the time.  All this other shit is them trying to justify it after the fact.

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

And who was Shazier trying to "get revenge" for when he broke his neck?  They're just scumbags, it's how they play all the time.  All this other shit is them trying to justify it after the fact.

Could you post that one more time please? That'd make it five of the same posts, which would equal the number of wins the Bengals will have after Sunday. Karma.

2 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Fuck the Stealers

Fuck yes. My anticipation level keeps rising as I am going to the game. I am excited for my eldest son being able to witness Caligula levels of drunken gladiatorial debauchery, plus the actual play on the field. He needs to learn about the importance of Stealer week.

1 minute ago, Bunghole said:

Fuck yes. My anticipation level keeps rising as I am going to the game. I am excited for my eldest son being able to witness Caligula levels of drunken gladiatorial debauchery, plus the actual play on the field. He needs to learn about the importance of Stealer week.

I'm just worried about cheap shots and the officials.  As long as we don't play down to these bums those are the only things that can beat us. 

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

No worries! I'm sure the right sequence of claps will have them fired up & ready to play!

You keep forgetting that the latest slogan, "Seize The Dey", when in song form is sung by cherubic angels, has now mercifully replaced "Keep Shoveling". THAT Ladies and Germs, is COACHING 101. Pay attention and Marvin will school you.

A Bengals fan, a Ravens fan, a Browns fan and a stealers fan go mountain climbing.  

Half way up the mountain the Browns fan shouts "This is for Cleveland!" and jumps off the mountain.

Not to be bested, the Ravens fan shouts "This is for Baltimore!" and jumps off the mountain.

The Bengals fan shouts "This is for Cincinnati!" and pushes the stealers fan off the mountain.

Archived