It's Stealers Week!

Must be a fair amount of betting on the thugs. Lines are going down across the boards. Cincy better drub these fuckers. Headline on espn touting stealers saying despite all the drama they could still be the afcn top bet. I just hope we can play smart football bc like dub said if the officials aren't in there deciding the game we'll win. I'm not even going to think about the alternative to a win.

7 minutes ago, SouthPaw said:

They have been owned by the Stealers in the Marvin Lewis/Andy Dalton/AJ Green era.  The media will drone on about it until it stops.  Time to change that.  Only they have the power to do so.  

Yep. Time for them to start showing some pride on the field against them.

marvin1_20110104162411_640_480.JPG

16 hours ago, High School Harry said:

th-20.jpeg.f6c147f47d2a1f2571ac22694f8b5e78.jpeg

15 hours ago, schotzee said:

The funny thing about this one is I'm guessing it's from a stealer fan. I think their fans dislike him more than our fans dislike Marvin.

When I found and posted that, I thought it could just as easily have been a picture of Marvin.

th-6.jpeg.8d82c039a7f64f9d3ab664400574fc96.jpeg

I really have to get and learn to use photoshop.

21 minutes ago, SouthPaw said:

They have been owned by the Stealers in the Marvin Lewis/Andy Dalton/AJ Green era.  The media will drone on about it until it stops.  Time to change that.  Only they have the power to do so.  

The problem with that theory is that we've beaten the rats the majority of that era and the media still constantly talks like they own us. They will always diss us as long as Mike Brown is here. That's who they really despise.

I'm getting tired of reading how, if by some chance, we lose the game that somehow the Stealers will be back in control of the AFCN.  I've read this shit even in local Cincy news sources.  Last time I checked, even if we lost we'd still be ahead of them in the division.  New math much?

I've only seen a few predictions for the game, but so far they all have the Stealers winning.  Those predictions are okay I guess, I'd rather be the unsung underdog anyway...you get used to that being a Bengals fan.

3 hours ago, Hooky said:

The problem with that theory is that we've beaten the rats the majority of that era and the media still constantly talks like they own us. They will always diss us as long as Mike Brown is here. That's who they really despise.

Not a theory.  Its fact.  The Stealers have owned them.  I have heard them highlight the fact that cincinnati coming into this year had beaten the Ravens 9/11 times.  They also replayed them knocking them out of the playoffs ad nauseum ( i realize mostly to highlight Buffalo and the end of their drought and Andy's Foundation), but nevertheless, they have.  I dont disagree with anyone that says the Bengals get no respect.  I think thats a fact too.  I would just argue that, in any case, they wont get credit for much of anything until they win when it matters the most which is in the playoffs.  Its just not going to happen.  I heard Stephen A, who goes out of his way to hate, say the other day that he would not say another word about them or marvin lewis if they just win one playoff game.  Just one.  Ultimately for me though, i havent really cared about what was said in the media for a long time.  None of it means anything other than it feels good to have our biases confirmed.  

52 minutes ago, SouthPaw said:

Not a theory.  Its fact.  The Stealers have owned them.  I have heard them highlight the fact that cincinnati coming into this year had beaten the Ravens 9/11 times.  They also replayed them knocking them out of the playoffs ad nauseum ( i realize mostly to highlight Buffalo and the end of their drought and Andy's Foundation), but nevertheless, they have.  I dont disagree with anyone that says the Bengals get no respect.  I think thats a fact too.  I would just argue that, in any case, they wont get credit for much of anything until they win when it matters the most which is in the playoffs.  Its just not going to happen.  I heard Stephen A, who goes out of his way to hate, say the other day that he would not say another word about them or marvin lewis if they just win one playoff game.  Just one.  Ultimately for me though, i havent really cared about what was said in the media for a long time.  None of it means anything other than it feels good to have our biases confirmed.  

But they still repeatedly say that the stealers and rats are the class of the division regardless of the bengals being in the thick of it except the last couple of years. But I agree, it doesn't matter what they say. Just pointing out bias. It doesn't piss me off any more, it's just a joke at this point.  They will blow the stealers no matter how much we win.

24 minutes ago, schotzee said:

I not only want to win but I want it to be a shutout and at least 1 more of their players crippled bc of their dirty cheap shot tackling sort of ways. 

Yeah the only thing better than Shazier crippling himself trying to headhunt would be a Stooler taking out another Stooler by accident. 

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Yeah the only thing better than Shazier crippling himself trying to headhunt would be a Stooler taking out another Stooler by accident. 

That's like my dream spank bank material. I would have a tantric jerk session with that imagery. 

Archived