It's Stealers Week!

4 hours ago, Jason said:

As much as pizza hut uses the stealers, I'm never eating there again.

3 hours ago, schotzee said:

Sounds like a plan. I'm not crazy about their pizza anyway.

2 hours ago, saphead said:

Pizza Hut sucks donkey balls. 

I agree. It always seems to be too greasy. And I like some grease!

2 hours ago, Numbers said:

Perhaps you'd prefer Papa Johns ?z_KKK_Papa_Johns%20(1).jpeg

Sent from my 2PS64 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

Out of all the regular delivery pizza options, I do like Papa John's best. I don't give a fuck about politics or religion with food. I'd eat the shit out of some Chik-Fil-A on a Sunday if the religious nutbars that own the joint would ever be open on a Sunday. Which begs the question: why in the hell did the Falcons allow a Chik-Fil-A restaurant into their brand new stadium when it's only open for a single Thursday night game because they're effing closed on Sundays?

:35:

5 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

Out of all the regular delivery pizza options, I do like Papa John's best. I don't give a fuck about politics or religion with food. I'd eat the shit out of some Chik-Fil-A on a Sunday if the religious nutbars that own the joint would ever be open on a Sunday. Which begs the question: why in the hell did the Falcons allow a Chik-Fil-A restaurant into their brand new stadium when it's only open for a single Thursday night game because they're effing closed on Sundays?

Chik-Fil-A loss I guess but there are better options... 

"Top Chef alum Kevin Gillespie’s Gamechanger that is called the Closed-on-Sunday chicken sandwich. It shouldn’t take too much thinking to guess why Gillespie applied that name to the menu item. And, Gillespie’s version is better, so fans should choose it even when Chick-fil-A is open."

5 minutes ago, Numbers said:

...and why does PBS have a Taco Bell Family Zone but no restaurant in the stadium  ?

Good question. And I detest the family zone logic. If your child is too young to watch a PG-13 rated movie, then he or she is too young to go to an NFL football game and witness countless adult drunks behaving badly and cursing loudly. The End.

I don't want some dickwad Dad to call the jerkline on me because I let a couple (or a few, or several...:blush:) f-bombs slip and have to leave the game. Keep your small children at home and watch it on TV. There's no cursing. Except at my house.

19 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

Is there a Marcos near you?  That is easily the best pizza near me, and I think I like it better than La Rosa's.

12 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

Good question. And I detest the family zone logic. If your child is too young to watch a PG-13 rated movie, then he or she is too young to go to an NFL football game and witness countless adult drunks behaving badly and cursing loudly. The End.

I don't want some dickwad to call the jerkline on me because I let a couple (or a few, or several...:blush:) f-bombs slip and have to leave the game. Keep your small children at home and watch it on TV. There's no cursing.

During Stealers week,  no area of the stadium is safe.   Even if some areas are monitored, security can't monitor everywhere all of the time.   That playoff game, there were not enough law enforcement to match up with all of the incidents.  Bad, very bad place to take a kid,  especially when they play the Stealers.   Let me be very clear, our fans were just as violent as theirs during that game.  

Dewey's Pizza.

AND .... speaking of Stealer Weak ...

as of right now, 8:37 here in suburban Cincinnati...

it has been raining off and on all night and

is drizzly out there now and downright chilly.

Perfect weather for Stealers Footbrawl.

Fuck the Squeels and all their inbred fans.

Archived