Dalton Mic'd up against the Dolphins...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-micd-up/0ap3000000972578/Mic-d-Up-Andy-Dalton-wired-for-sound-for-epic-comeback-vs-Dolphins-Week-5

Interesting.   Dalton was like a cheerleader. 

Burfict prediction on the game before the strip sack. 

Fej's (42) comment about the defense scoring more points to Dalton.   It is Dalton's response that I'd rather hear from someone else on here.  If what I heard was true it will be what I've been dying to hear from a Bengals player (leader). 

"The Bengals are winning..." 

drops mic.
In response to Fej's comment about defense scoring more points than offense;

"I'm rooting for the Bengals. The Bengals are winning." To me it implies it's not an individual coach, player, or squad but a team that wins. Although, I will add the defense did indeed score more points...

Sent from my 2PS64 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

2 hours ago, Numbers said:

In response to Fej's comment about defense scoring more points than offense;

"I'm rooting for the Bengals. The Bengals are winning." To me it implies it's not an individual coach, player, or squad but a team that wins. Although, I will add the defense did indeed score more points...

Fej has got some nerve, this is the first game the defense played a good game and he's talking shit..

Fej has got some nerve, this is the first game the defense played a good game and he's talking shit..

Fej is just excited. Excited people sometimes say things with no thought process. Or he may have said it as a way of challenging Dalton to a higher plateau. Either way, the end result was the same.

Imagine the force this team could be if it played all facets of the game at the same high level we know they're capable of playing...

3 minutes ago, Numbers said:

Fej is just excited. Excited people sometimes say things with no thought process. Or he may have said it as a way of challenging Dalton to a higher plateau. Either way, the end result was the same.

Imagine the force this team could be if it played all facets of the game at the same high level we know they're capable of playing...

Hopefully we will see that on Sunday starting around 1 pm.

42 minutes ago, Cat said:

Do they heavily edit the audio, I wonder?

If I was the QB and threw that pick, you would hear 'MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKER! STUPID GODDAMN BALL!"

It's probably edited before its broadcast.   So it would probably come out as '...  ... ! STUPID ... BALL!"...

If HSH edits the audio, I'm sure we'd have a colorful commentary.  😃

Archived