Soooo...Who's Going To The Game Tomorrow?

I know myself and my eldest son are going (you might recall a little go-bengals incident involving him where he "pruned" a bunch of member accounts back in the day when I had left my moderator CP open?). I know SouthPaw is coming down from PA with his (no offense) goddamn lousy Stealer fan wife/girlfriend. Who else? Where are you sitting? Where are you tailgating?

With a normal week...where I might actually attend as I did virtually every game for decades...it would be Section 104. I believe Amish will be there tomorrow. I will not, however...as I swore on that rainy January night in 2016 to never attend another game against those cheating dirty bastards in my stadium again. 

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

With a normal week...where I might actually attend as I did virtually every game for decades...it would be Section 104. I believe Amish will be there tomorrow. I will not, however...as I swore on that rainy January night in 2016 to never attend another game against those cheating dirty bastards in my stadium again. 

Where does he tailgate? I'd love some fried chicken before the game!

Neither of us really tailgate any longer....at least I don't. However, the last fixed place we did was where the Numbers group gathers in Lot 1. 

FWIW...I have really enjoyed hanging out at The Holy Grail pre and post game in recent years. Sure, you pay for food and drink...but the atmosphere is really cool. The entire Banks set-up for Game Day is neat also. 

Archived