Whining Stealers

Ben Roethlisberger says Vontaze Burfict threatened JuJu Smith-Schuster

Posted by Michael David Smith on October 16, 2018, 2:35 PM EDT
ap_182877148836512-e1539714849251.jpg?w=
AP

The Stealers were angry on Sunday about a hit that Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict put on Stealers wide receiver Antonio Brown. According to Ben Roethlisberger, Burfict also threatened another hit.

On the very next play after the hit on Brown that the Stealers decried as dirty, Roethlisberger says Burfict said he was going to do the same thing to Stealers receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster.

“He hits A.B., then, literally, as I am under center for the next play, he points at JuJu and says, ‘You’re next,’ ” Roethlisberger said, via the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. “How do you allow that stuff?”

Although no audio of Burfict’s words has emerged, video of the moment in question supports Roethlisberger’s account: Burfict twice gestured in Smith-Schuster’s direction as the Stealers were lining up for the next play.

Smith-Schuster and Burfict have a history together, as Smith-Schuster was suspended for a game last year for an illegal hit on Burfict.

For his part, Roethlisberger said he tried to exchange pleasantries with Burfict on the field, but Burfict wasn’t having it.

“After I did the quarterback sneak that they called back, he got in my face. I said, ‘Hey, listen, it’s good to have you back out here [after Burfict’s four-game suspension to start the season].’ He got all feisty and wanted to fight,” Roethlisberger said. “I told him that my wife was praying for him. He didn’t like that, either. He doesn’t like anything.”

He certainly doesn’t like the Stealers. And the Stealers certainly don’t like him.

I'm speechless

Never ceases to amaze how the Squeels try to portray this big, bad badass image but do nothing but whine, snivel and cry, run to Mommy Goodell or the media every time some real or, more likely, imagined butt hurt happens.  Burfict points at Jar Jar Binge Felcher and they want him fined and suspended.  If a second grader ran to teacher with something like that Ms Chokesondick would tell them to sit the fuck down and shut up.  They ought to change their name to the Pittsburgh Sissies.

shit like this makes me insane.

those fucking cocksuckers have been the worst in the NFL for 40 fucking years and they are the biggest crybabies in the world.

I have basically stayed off of most media type shit for a couple days.. I just can't take it... 

you would think Burfict was the dude at the beginning of The last Boy scout... just pulls out a gun and shoots a dude on the field.

jesus i fucking hate the stealers and the media that lets them be the fragile little fucks they are... 

that is all.. 

#wingnight 

10 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

"You're Next!" ~ Also said by Ben Roethlisberger to Stormy Daniels in her hotel hallway.

Fuck Ben Roethlisberger's hypocritical fat ass and his thug and suddenly snowflake teammates.

As has been said many times on this forum, they hate Burdock because they can't have him. They get a taste of their own medicine and whine like bitches.

I'm convinced the Stealers just play off the now-established narrative on Burfict and with the hopes that if they pile on and enough is said against him, that something will be done against Burfict.

I saw this agenda-soaked, self-righteous garbage show up in my feed on Twitter today because it was 'liked' by dick dangler Florio's Pro Football Talk account:

https://twitter.com/RobertKlemko/status/1052305360558612480

Has Burfict done some shady shit and sometimes cross the edge? Definitely. But more than half of what Klemko put here in his Digital Media 101 semester project is just football hits... the clip of Burfict slicing through the middle and throwing down Jen. Hahahaha, like that somehow illustrates bad or dirty play? Get the fuck outta here. Love how the jackasses in the comments (always the place where intelligence goes to die) always regurgitate the same bullshit too. Drives me up a wall.

Archived