The Official Bengals vs Chiefs Game Thread...

14 minutes ago, saphead said:

Sean Williams is trying his best to get ejected.

This is because Shawn Williams is one of the few defenders on this team that is playing like a real football player.  When a team has hung these kind of points on you (ref assisted at that), and they're all swinging their dicks all over the field and the coach keeps leaving in the starters and running clown plays... you start making people pay.  You make them hurt.  You make them remember what game they're playing.  Sure, the NFL is trying hard to get rid of that completely, but I for one LOVE that Williams is playing like that.  You play for pride, you play for your teammates, and you play to make teams remember who you are.

33 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

If there was another game on they would’ve switched at half time.  They are so bored now they are showing NASCAR. 

Why not?

The Bengals are very similar to NASCAR.

They go round and round in a circle for a few hours and don't get anywhere.

15 minutes ago, Cricket said:

What was that? Play clock running down...KC not allowed to snap it due to making substitution...and they just reset the play clock to 25 seconds.

Same exact thing happened to the Bengals this season, BUT they weren't substituting anyone, they didn't give them any time back, and when the ref stepped away there were like 4 seconds on the clock.  I can't recall if it ended up a delay or a timeout, but it was fucking baffling.  This?  This is even more baffling.  At best (I hope) the TV game clock was just wrong.  If they just decided to give them more time, well... rigged this game is indeed.

7 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

Discussion topic. We took a one dimensional WR who had no heart at pick 9 without apparently ever talking to anyone about what was between his ears. Should we have drafted Mahomes at 10 instead. 

We didn't need a QB and Andy Reid doesn't coach here so he would just be meh in most systems that don't have 12 offensive weapons.

8 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Nope. Klingler never had a chance. 

I actually thought Klingler showed some progress in 95' at times but from what I've heard he played the majority of that season very seriously concussed. Of course this was all back when you just 'had your bell rung', get back out there.  Lap said there were times  he would be vomiting after games in the locker room. 

Archived