The Beautiful Good Bad and Ugly Bengals at the Chiefs.

14 minutes ago, mhfinks said:

The Ross thing should just be over. I suggest you put Malone in for him and move Tate to TE. I know, I know, I'm just an armchair Quarterback

Two tight ends got dinged up including the one we had just picked up a few days before plus Crystal Lite Ross.

I think one (at least) will go to IR and we will see Tater up, active and on the field.

On 10/22/2018 at 2:17 PM, BengalTillIDie said:

The Bengals track record for picking LBs in the Marvin Lewis era is dismal. 

The linebackers are the worst position group on this team. Even worse than the offensive line. Here is a look at the Bengals draft history since Marvin Lewis (a linebacker coach) came to the Bengals:

Khalid Abdullah

Caleb Miller

Landon Johnson

Odell Thurman

AJ Nicholson

Ahmad Brooks

Keith Rivers

Rey Maualuga

Rodderick Muckelroy

Dontay Moch

Sean Porter

Marquis Flowers

Paul Dawson

Jordan Evans

Malik Jefferson

9 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

The linebackers are the worst position group on this team. Even worse than the offensive line. Here is a look at the Bengals draft history since Marvin Lewis (a linebacker coach) came to the Bengals:

Khalid Abdullah

Caleb Miller

Landon Johnson

Odell Thurman

AJ Nicholson

Ahmad Brooks

Keith Rivers

Rey Maualuga

Rodderick Muckelroy

Dontay Moch

Sean Porter

Marquis Flowers

Paul Dawson

Jordan Evans

Malik Jefferson

A veritable Who's Who of Sunglass Hut employees.

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

A veritable Who's Who of Sunglass Hut employees.

10 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

Khalid Abdullah

Caleb Miller

Landon Johnson

Odell Thurman

AJ Nicholson

Ahmad Brooks

Keith Rivers

Rey Maualuga

Rodderick Muckelroy

Dontay Moch

Sean Porter

Marquis Flowers

Paul Dawson

Jordan Evans

Malik Jefferson

giphy.gif

59 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

I remember myself and others on here being excited by Dontay Moch's speed and potential. Kinda like the defensive Bennie Brazell. Never amounted to shit.

Wasn't he the one who had some kind of migraine issues or other medical condition, something likely concussion-related?

On 10/24/2018 at 9:34 PM, Bunghole said:

I remember myself and others on here being excited by Dontay Moch's speed and potential. Kinda like the defensive Bennie Brazell. Never amounted to shit.

When they drafted Moch, Zimmer was the one who did the press conference that the team does after each pick/round, someone asked him how a guy with Moch's skillset could still be there in round 3 and he simply said something like 'he has not always shown it on the field which is why he was drafted where he was, more prospect than finished product'. Always refreshing to hear Zimmer speak, wonder what he would say about Ross?

2 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

When they drafted Moch, Zimmer was the one who did the press conference that the team does after each pick/round, someone asked him how a guy with Moch's skillset could still be there in round 3 and he simply said something like 'he has not always shown it on the field which is why he was drafted where he was, more prospect than finished product'. Always refreshing to hear Zimmer speak, wonder what he would say about Ross?

“I’m glad I didn’t draft him in the first round.”

:shrug:

2 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

"Bust"

Archived