Beautiful, Good, Bad, and Ugly, Tampa Edition

22 minutes ago, HOF dan said:

not to be a naysayer but:

Good: Jameis Winston's interceptions - Tyler Boyd - 1st half Mixon

Bad: our defense    they give bend, don't break a whole new meaning

Ugly: our offensive 2nd half coma

glad for a win but........man!!!

Yeah...and they “broke” a lot today. 

I think Austin’s involvement in this team needs to be discussed over the next couple days. 

Also:

Good - we quite literally limp away with a MUCH needed fifth victory. Two weeks to get healthy and, I dare say, make some huge adjustments to our defensive approach. If we can take five of our last eight, we can almost certainly be assured an opportunity to have a wild card loss again.

19 minutes ago, Madieu Superstar said:

Who hired him?

he should get to hire a 6th defensive coordinator?

I dunno. I just know that it isn’t actually without precedent that this head coach for this organization to change course mid season. 

I merely posit that it’s at least a conversation that should take place.

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

Good. 1st half, last 2 min of game

Bad First 28 minutes of 2nd half

Ugly: Fitzmagic's beard, gave up 576 yards which has to be a record for a team that won.

crazy talk.... that beard is amazing

Good:

TB

Andy

picking crap legs 4 times

JoeMix

winning

ratbirds lost

not letting fitzmagic happen

clutch kick fat Randy

o-line first half

Bad:

defense sans the picks and sacks...they had their moments but over all bad day

dropped picks...drink

tackling

Ugly:

2nd half...jesus christ they can not play with a lead

defense as a whole

o-line second half

ole marv

injuries

stealers won

lots of stress in the late game...but I am so happy we won... 

5-3 going in to the bye is great and 4-4 with 3 straight losses would have been such shit

BTW, Lawson out for year is ugly.  The injuries really starting to mount.

Listened to most of game on radio while winterizing and storing jetskis. So did Ross play or not? I know he didnt catch anything.

4 minutes ago, SF2 said:

BTW, Lawson out for year is ugly.  The injuries really starting to mount.

Listened to most of game on radio while winterizing and storing jetskis. So did Ross play or not? I know he didnt catch anything.

Inactive

Beautiful:  Offensive line not losing any effectiveness and quite possibly performing better at the run.   Boling out with Westerman in, it was amazing to see no drop off.  No additional sacks and or pressures.   Could be that Bucs D is pretty bad but I'm optimistic on this account.   Third down efficiency has to improve, 5-13 is not good enough.   

15 minutes ago, Numbers said:

Beautiful:  Offensive line not losing any effectiveness and quite possibly performing better at the run.   Boling out with Westerman in, it was amazing to see no drop off.  No additional sacks and or pressures.   Could be that Bucs D is pretty bad but I'm optimistic on this account.   Third down efficiency has to improve, 5-13 is not good enough.   

Huh?  We started the second half with 4 consecutive 3 and out drives.  Not sure how much of that was Westernan instead of Boling, but there was a noticeable difference.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Huh?  We started the second half with 4 consecutive 3 and out drives.  Not sure how much of that was Westernan instead of Boling, but there was a noticeable difference.

I think our OL as a group is so shitty that it can be hard to notice the shift from bad to worse.

Stolen from Reddit:

utn57u1hfzu11.png

There seems to be a lot of miscommunication on defense.

Especially among the DBs.

How in the world do you get beat deep on basically the same play twice?

I need to go back and watch both TDs, but if I remember correctly, both times each corner thought they had help on the back end

Archived