Browns fire Hue and Haley, Cowboys fire Alexander...

3 minutes ago, Montana Bengal said:

I would be surprised  - they decided to move on from Paul.  Little different with Hue where they wanted him to stay.

Brat, Jim McNally, Lebeau, Hue, Coyle, etc...   Lebeau's status as consultant is debatable because soon after he had a title.   There have been multiple people brought in as consultants but I have not been through them all to check for prior Bengal employment. 

2 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

No, no, no, no, no!!!  No Hue! 

Can't believe the Clowns made Gregg Williams interim HC.  They went from wacky Hue to full out batshit crazy. 

Williams is a decent D coordinator. Bountygate was bullshit, plenty of former players have already said it was common in  the league back then to have a "knockout jar". No idea if he is HC worthy.

No way I want Hue back.  No way any of these guys would respect him. Guy was a complete failure in Cleveland.

Why the hell are they firing these jackasses during our bye week?!  One of them is gonna get Redeemed, no way Ol' Musty can resist all the GBP from such a pity-hire.  

:Why-min:

32 minutes ago, SF2 said:

plenty of former players have already said it was common in  the league back then to have a "knockout jar".

Yeah, I even found a photo of Shitsburgh's:

a646ff117fa96f02c248ab6af7df61d3.jpg

and how do fans think defensive guys get those goofy-ass stickers for their helmets at OSU or Georgia?  Knocking the other guy on his ass is football.  Trying to injure him shouldn't be, but again that's trying to judge intent.  

16 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Why the hell are they firing these jackasses during our bye week?!  One of them is gonna get Redeemed, no way Ol' Musty can resist all the GBP from such a pity-hire.  

:Why-min:

Yeah, I even found a photo of Shitsburgh's:

a646ff117fa96f02c248ab6af7df61d3.jpg

and how do fans think defensive guys get those goofy-ass stickers for their helmets at OSU or Georgia?  Knocking the other guy on his ass is football.  Trying to injure him shouldn't be, but again that's trying to judge intent.  

Their jar has 6 more phallic looking things than ours.

tin-cup-money-17779369.jpg

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

Williams is a decent D coordinator. Bountygate was bullshit, plenty of former players have already said it was common in  the league back then to have a "knockout jar". No idea if he is HC worthy.

No way I want Hue back.  No way any of these guys would respect him. Guy was a complete failure in Cleveland.

Did you hear any of Williams on Hard Knocks?  Dude is nuts.

15 minutes ago, Duluoz said:

The Browns have become the new Bengals.

You're about two decades late to the party.  As much as Paul Brown and Marvin Lewis' bullshit pisses me off the Clowns have been fucking up and a much higher rate for almost 20 years.  Browns gotta Brown.

16 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

You're about two decades late to the party.  As much as Paul Brown and Marvin Lewis' bullshit pisses me off the Clowns have been fucking up and a much higher rate for almost 20 years.  Browns gotta Brown.

1 playoff appearance in 20 years and that team was 9-7.

5 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Kitchens in da house.

Browns promote Freddie Kitchens to OC.

Whoever he is.

He was the running backs coach. Prior to that, he was the running backs and QB coach in Arizona and coaxed a record setting season out of Carson Palmer the year that Carson threw for almost 4700 yards.

25 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

But they won their first payoff game before losing a heartbreaker to the Squeelers. That was in 2004. 

No, they lost in the Wild Card round against the Stealers.  They technically won their last playoff game in 1994 when they were the Cleveland Ravens.  The New Browns have never won a playoff game and have only been to the playoffs once in 20 years.  Only two teams have had a longer playoff win drought.  One of them is Detroit. 

17 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Wow that's strange, it looks just like the ones for stadium improvements & free agents

:ninja:

That is the free agent bucket but the stadium improvement fund in handled in this office:

money-banking-accountant-accounts-taxmen

6 hours ago, SF2 said:

No, they lost in the Wild Card round against the Stealers.  They technically won their last playoff game in 1994 when they were the Cleveland Ravens.  The New Browns have never won a playoff game and have only been to the playoffs once in 20 years.  Only two teams have had a longer playoff win drought.  One of them is Detroit. 

You are right. I stand corrected. However, they still have won a playoff game more recently than we have. 🤬

48 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

You are right. I stand corrected. However, they still have won a playoff game more recently than we have. 🤬

Yes, the  Baltimore Browns have not only won some recent playoff games, they have won 2 Superbowls as well since they moved from Cleveland.

On 10/29/2018 at 9:40 PM, UncleEarl said:

I was actually supposed to type "the new Bengals", but bungled even that. So, yeah, your comment "the Clowns have been fucking up ... for almost 20 years" is exactly what I meant.

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

How bad is it to be Browns fan?  The Ravens have 2 Super Bowls and Belichick has 5 titles.  Your former team and coach have done this while the "new" Browns have one playoff loss and two winning seasons in almost 20 years.  

Besides all of those other coaches he had with him in 1994. Look at their records too. 

Archived