** Semi Annual Post of Poverty **

Hey Everyone,

Its about that time again, about twice a year things pile up, and the forum software renews and server bill and theme annual fee so like $300 piles up at once for this place..

.....and for some reason youth sports for my kids is like $400(wtf), so sadly my kids basketball league outweighs the cost here.

So if anyone has a couple bucks to kick in, anything would be greatly appreciated.

worst case i can just go behind on the bills here but then ill have a pile of late fees and shit.

paypal@fnnsports.com

Much appreciated!

Ryan

20 minutes ago, schotzee said:

I'll send some your way tomorrow Ryan. Thank's for continuing this site. Would be nice to see you around more but it's all good. I understand people get busy. Peace and love to you and your family!

thanks!, i would love to be here more as well, aside from being busier than normal in life, an 8th year of the same team makeup wasnt too thrilling for me, i have seen 1.5 games this year, i gave my season tickets back to the bengals, etc.

was pretty sad honestly, i love the sport, love talking it with my kids, until this year i spent all sundays watching bengals football with my pops, and kids, just not this year... hope to get back stoked on the bengals next year or maybe later in the year...

feels crazy to not be hyped for football right now.

-ryan

18 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

I'll also contribute something tomorrow after I get paid. Being healthy enough to work again does not suck.

that is the best damn thing i have read all fucking year!(you being healthier) things were looking rough, i was almost scared to reach out and check in. I am super glad you are doing better!

43 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

that is the best damn thing i have read all fucking year!(you being healthier) things were looking rough, i was almost scared to reach out and check in. I am super glad you are doing better!

Thank you, Ryan. I truly appreciate any words of support. I am nowhere near 100% and am likely to die within a year, but I feel okay, outside my cirrhotic liver, corresponding ascites, the compacted disc in my back, my two hernias (umbilical and inguinal hernias that aren't operable as elective surgery due to decompensating what's left of my liver from general anesthesia. It apparently kills you 2-3 weeks AFTER the hernia repair surgery....so I'd be a non-freakshow looking corpse) and my neuropathy in my legs. 

I am a candidate for Oxycodone but I survive on Lidocaine patches on my outer thighs and Gabapentin.

I do actually have a very good sense of humor about all of this, and in my mind, a very longview of the afterlife. And no, not a Christian. More of a return to Unity guy. The AI of human existence. "We are stardust, we are golden, we are a billion year old carbon.....and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden"

Upon re-reading, what I wrote sounds like such a drag. I am not seeking sympathy, money (until NEXT time...Mwahahaha), whatever. I am content with my lot in life. Sucks for my kids cuz I'll never meet my grandchildren, but...it is what it is.

Now how about 'dem Bengals? We winning Sunday or not boys? Let's go!!!

**CLAP CLAP CLAP**

Dude, we're totally losing this game against the 'Aints. Their offense is high octane. Our defense is lowtane. 

22 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Donated a few clams & a signed 8x10 glossy of Dalton doing a Fortnite dance

lmao, im sure he is better at that than winning big games (still). Much appreciated tho!   and offtopic, man my youngest plays fortnite like its a full time job, sometimes i block the internet to his consoles to make him do something else

20 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Fired some dough your way.  Thanks for keeping this place up and running.

thank you!

13 hours ago, PutWittyNameHere said:

Donated.

Thank you!

12 hours ago, kriZENry said:

Just started a new job, will send some when I gets paid for sure!

i definitely appreciate it!

big thanks to everyone, covered about half the bills for this already, really really appreciate it!

wanna hear something crazy? i opened this place the year BEFORE my oldest son was born. my oldest son goes to high school next year.... wtf..

6 hours ago, GoBengals said:

wanna hear something crazy? i opened this place the year BEFORE my oldest son was born. my oldest son goes to high school next year.... wtf..

Goes fast. My son (aka the boy for those from Bengals Jungle) graduates from college this spring! I’m not old enough to be the mother of a college graduate!😉

On 11/10/2018 at 11:28 AM, GoBengals said:

lmao, im sure he is better at that than winning big games (still). Much appreciated tho!   and offtopic, man my youngest plays fortnite like its a full time job, sometimes i block the internet to his consoles to make him do something else

thank you!

Thank you!

i definitely appreciate it!

big thanks to everyone, covered about half the bills for this already, really really appreciate it!

Yeah, crazy. It seems like the other day, Me, Bung and bengalsis were talking about our babies on here and my son started high school this year.

Archived