The Official Saints at Bengals game thread...

Just now, SF2 said:

New Orleans is just that good at offense.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but aside from guys getting open or making space, the Bengals don't even give effort on tackles or run after guys with much effort... let up and let them have first downs... it's like old-school, "season is over so fuck it" style Bengals defense.  Maybe the players hate Austin?

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

lol not one, but TWO guys splat on top of Dalton... no, I don't think it should be a penalty in football, but it is "supposed" to be now, and has been called as such.  Not for the Bengals.

Again, NFL calls are completely arbitrary.  Accept that they have no relation to what is happening on the field and can be called or not at any time.  Think of them as random events at best.

Just now, ArmyBengal said:

can someone explain why they went Bernard vice Mixon in the last series. I don't understand this annoying tendency the bengals have to taking out the hot back. Or is it deliberate b/c the game is fixed ....

lol... you actually expect some logic 

3 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

can someone explain why they went Bernard vice Mixon in the last series. I don't understand this annoying tendency the bengals have to taking out the hot back. Or is it deliberate b/c the game is fixed ....

Because it was Gio's turn, it's how they always handle personnel. Remember when we were rotating centers or tackles in previous seasons? Clappy has no concept of using players situationally.  

Archived