The Official Saints at Bengals game thread...

Just now, FulcherVulcher33 said:

Dont blame the refs these motherfuckers suck from top to bottom

Definitely some awful calls, that first TD was a solid argument against bothering with replay review, but yeah..  The refs suck every week, they didn't draw up this defense.

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

Yeah, I'm done with this game as well.  It's one thing to get beat by a better team but it's another to watch the refs help them do it.  I hope everyone can find some entertainment in it.

LOL, the refs,,

1 minute ago, Farbeyonddriven said:

Are we really blaming the refs? C'mon folks. Have we been duped so long that we are acting like the Bengals organization and making excuses. This team flat out sucks. We are being out played, out coached, and most of all outclassed.

I don't think anyone is blaming the refs. I think people are saying, in addition to the colossal ass beating the Saints are putting on us, the refereeing is terrible. Both statements are correct. 

I somehow wound up with the feed from England... And it's a strong indictment of American TV that they do it better.

Anyway, during one of our commercial breaks, Rob Ryan was just like "It's embarassing to watch this defense. It's just not structurally sound. You don't have anyone who can set the edge on the line, and guys are looking great getting upfield why the play develops behind them. The entire defense is fundamentally unsound and they're not going to stop anybody playing like that."

Terrbyl Austin needs to go.

Archived