The Official Saints at Bengals game thread...

WhoDey bitches.   Go Bengals. 

Can't start the thread the way I wanted because I moved in state.   No longer in easy range of PBS.   Internet not hooked up and Sprint sucks in this area.  

Hint:  I get the Lions/Bears and Cardinals game.  Other than that, Homer knows when I say that "I went home."

I 100% agree with the challenge. What they didn't show on the replay was the ball popping out of the receiver's hands and then him actually catching it behind the first down marker and getting tackled. I don't think he ever had full control when we was at the marker. I think they got the call wrong.

Just now, BengalFanInTO said:

That was not a catch but, Drew Brees threw it so, it is. The only way the Bengals have a chance today is to be really good on offense. If they can't it's going to be a fucking blow out.

It's wild, the announcers will talk it up like they did something great when it's clearly not a TD catch.  It's like objective reality doesn't even exist anymore if you yell loud enough.

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

These dumbass announcers need to stop acting like it was an amazing catch and leave it alone.  Your expert referee guy just bent himself into a pretzel to do everything but say outright that it wasn't a catch, so just STFO and leave it alone.

It's worse than the score itself, like ok it's bullshit but it's done, quit trying to sell it.

Archived