Fire Austin Now!

1 hour ago, Kochman said:

Saints have a great offense but this is just a embarrassing. I agree get rid of this dude.

This D has not produced under this DC. Keep getting worse each week. Maybe they should fire Marvin and Lazor 2

At this point in time, I think the whole staff needs to go. I've never been a fire Marvin guy (unless you find a better option) but this team is about as stale as any that I've ever seen.

Blow it up and start over.......sad to say that about a team that was 4-2 just a few weeks ago.

there is no excuse for this level of play - and it's not like one flukey game.

crap

This isn’t all on the coordinator.

Be gals were 24th in opponent 3rd down conversion rate last year. They were 16th in 2016. The defense has been trending down.

This is about offenses evolving in the NFL. They’re becoming faster and they’re using the entire width of the field to attack you. 

The defensjve coaches who have adjusted to this style of style of play are compensating. 

Marvin and Duke Tobin still think it’s 2001. Why else would a team fail to draft a linebacker in the first two rounds for 9 years and pick up players like Hawk, Minter, and Preston Brown. Leading tacklers in the NFL settle for 1-year contracts for a reason. 

9 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Actually it's between 4 unless it was fake news I read. Duke,Marv,Katie,Musty.

How many teams have owners directly involved in the decision making? Of course they're going to have some input about overall operations but stuff like the roster or who starts?

14 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Us and the Cowboys as far as I know.

Who for all the hype have won a couple of WC games since '03 & were bounced in the first round the other 4 times.  And that's with every advantage money can buy plus a few others it can't or shouldn't.

Archived