Bengals are idiots. Gio over Mixon??

The Bengals gave up on the game when they sent in Gios old broke down ass on third and short over Mixon. 

Then the next series Gio is in over Mixon.  

Fuck this team. Their dumb as fuck!  Mixon is the only thing this offense has going. Dalton sux, OLine garbage, Gio garbage, d sucks donkey dick. 

Fire all coaches for troting Bernards old ass out there. 

57 minutes ago, whodey365 said:

I don't know if Mixon touched the ball at all in the 2nd quarter. I wonder if he got in trouble for something and Marvin pulled him. If thats the case then Marvin is dumber than originally thought.

Naw man.

14 to 7

Driving the ball great. Looking to match the Saints first two touchdowns.

3rd and 3

Mixon who has proven to be a every down back was playing a hell of a game. Just from observation and not looking at stats etc, I know up to that point he was getting at least five yards a rip.

Everyone and their grandma who have seen the Saints play this year knew that if the Bengals didn't get that three yards that would be the game. The Saints would get the ball and go up 21-7. That is why I got on here as soon as it happened to call it out. By the time I posted the Saints had already scored another TD and GIO was in over Mixon on the next series. Cameras showed mixon looking like "please coach just put me in the game."

That 3rd and 3 was the game. And they took out the best player they have who was getting at least five each time and replaced him with a player who we have seen countless times over the years get 2 yards on a 3rd and 3.  I have supported this coaching staff for years but that right their was it. If my dumbass was head coach I would have known to call timeout when I seen Gio in.

That was Mixons 3 yards to get to keep us in that game. No offense to Gio but sending him in on that one play cost us the game. Mixon is getting those three yards and keeping the drive alive for a chance to tie 14 -14.

It would be easy to blame the kid for the false start on 4th down for killing that drive but their should have never of been a 4th down.

10 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

It's been a thing with this offense for years, the idea that they're going to fool the defense.  

Yep but comes a time you hold the OC accountable for bad personal decisions, unless your HC sucks and is lost on gameday.

ML is ultimately responsible for this team, injuries be damned. A big part of building a roster is competent backups, we have very few.

To call Gio garbage is simply ridiculous. Having said that, it was a terrible call (the third and three to Bernard). Mixon only getting 9 carries in true game time (2 were in super garbage time) is absolutely insane. He should have had 25 carries today. Gio should have had more touches too. Lazor should be shot with a ball of his own shit. The first drive was beautiful. Then, as usual, the Bengals get off track and start pressing too hard.  

30 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

To call Gio garbage is simply ridiculous. Having said that, it was a terrible call (the third and three to Bernard). Mixon only getting 9 carries in true game time (2 were in super garbage time) is absolutely insane. He should have had 25 carries today. Gio should have had more touches too. Lazor should be shot with a ball of his own shit. The first drive was beautiful. Then, as usual, the Bengals get off track and start pressing too hard.  

Running the ball more would have kept the Saints’ offense off of the field also.

13 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

Running the ball more would have kept the Saints’ offense off of the field also.

Our best receiver and 2 tight ends out. No legitimate #3 receiver.  I know, let’s throw it a lot. 

I didn't understand why they could not have used BOTH...even in the 1st half before the game got comical.  Both catch the ball extremely well...why not put one in motion or lined up in the slot?  Both can be be difference makers with the ball in space.  IDGI.  Put ALL your best players on the field at the same time, especially with lack of depth/quality otherwise due to injuries.

6 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

I didn't understand why they could not have used BOTH...even in the 1st half before the game got comical.  Both catch the ball extremely well...why not put one in motion or lined up in the slot?  Both can be be difference makers with the ball in space.  IDGI.  Put ALL your best players on the field at the same time, especially with lack of depth/quality otherwise due to injuries.

Well constructed and intelligent arguments are not welcome with this organization.  Please call 1-800-KCChiefs to peddle your advice.  Putting your best players on the field at the same time??  Giggle. 

4 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

When we have a elite back like Mixon he plays. Everyone else needs to be on the bench unless he needs a breather. 

You watch that Dallas game last night? They got zeek on the bench? Hell no 

Nothing against Gio and my anger got the best of me when I called him garbage. He's been a good back for us for years however it's extremely evident that Mixon is by far the better player. 

Archived