Hue is Back

4 minutes ago, Sox said:

I like it.If Cleveland could draft worth a shit they'd have taken either Cameron Wentz,or the next year taken Deshaun Watson who they passed on not once,but TWICE.They finally got smart and drafted a good QB early,but too late for Hugh.

3-36-1 let that sink in.

Hue's a good coordinator/position coach. And I think he got a raw deal in Oakland (being fired after only one year, and going 8-8) and Cleveland is...Cleveland. If he's indeed going to be helping Marvin Lewis in performing head coaching duties so Marvin can concentrate on running the defense, then all the better. Hue's not an idiot, and Hue has passion and the players all like him.

So, basically, Huey is going to be assuming the responsibilities of the head coach

as Marvin becomes the defensive coordinator.

All on the hush hush, of course.

And it will make the transition to Hue as the new head coach when Marvin

leaves at the end of the year smoother.

You darn well knew Hue was going to be the HC sooner or later.

He will have 16 years to prove himself worthy.

As an on the field coach I suppose Hue is OK.  At the same time please keep Hue Jackson away from any personnel decisions.  This is the guy that gave away the house for Carson Palmer and didn't want Carson Wentz.  Huge, franchise changing mistakes in judging talent. 

As a long time fan like all of you, the only word I can come up with to describe how I feel is betrayed.

Sixteen years of Marv and now Mini Marv.  How many years are we going to be stuck with this pant load?

I rarely say anything bad about MikeandKatie but with this kind of stuff I see zero commitment to improving and winning.

I will still watch them every week but all the games from the comfort of my living room rather than my Club Seat listening

to Who Dat.

Another thing to consider with HueandMarv is they do not have a lot to work with as far as players.

Carlos and Geno and A.J. and Joe and WJIII and... and...  and...  OK, Boyd and Bates

But no offensive line (book still out on Billy Short Arms).

Worse linebackers in the league.

And Andy is Andy.

The look on his face says it all... 

RElT5rruBR0zK_Ab.jpeg

Archived