Coaching Staff Changes

42 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Eifert may as well have started the season on IR.  Counting on him or Glenn with little or no backup was stupid. 

Almost like they want a built-in excuse.  

Counting on Burfict is in the same boat - he is either injured or suspended and now when he is neither he just sucks. 

But this team NEVER has contingency plans, it loves excuses for not winning. 

26 years with no playoff wins but we are on the right path..lol

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Eifert may as well have started the season on IR.  Counting on him or Glenn with little or no backup was stupid. 

But Eifert was SUCH a bargain. I remember people telling me that when I complained about re-signing him! Plus, you know, Gronk gets injured too!

Lowball Whitworth because he's old, lose a season to the Oogie-Boogie disaster, and then turn around and trade for a guy who has a higher cap hit that Whit and can't stay healthy.

BUT WE HAVE SOOOO MUCH CAP ROOM! Speaks to what an amazing GM Katie is.

As far as a new head coach, I want Mike McCarthy.

And even more recently fired Green Bay linebackers coach, Winston Moss, here, too.

Dockshit pointed out in an article I pasted elsewhere that Andy Reid was fired mid season 

from Philadelphia(?) went to Kansas City and viola! The latest addition to King Roger's chest

of crown jewels.  Dilly! Dilly!

McCarthy appears not to have been the problem but Untouchable Aaron was changing his plays

at the line of scrimmage.

Winston Moss, who admittedly I know nothing about, was apparently just fired for tweeting

that in support of McCarty and stating that the problem was Discount Double Douche Rogers.

https://sports.yahoo.com/packers-interim-coach-joe-philbin-fires-lb-coach-winston-tweets-leadership-030155874.html

If nothing else, our current linebacker coach ain't doing the team a heck of a lot of good.

Right now it looks like Malick Jefferson is the latest P.J. Dawson or Donte Moche (sp?).

I'm not in favor of blowing up everything because we do have some quality coaches and they would provide continuity.

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

As far as a new head coach, I want Mike McCarthy.

And even more recently fired Green Bay linebackers coach, Winston Moss, here, too.

Dockshit pointed out in an article I pasted elsewhere that Andy Reid was fired mid season 

from Philadelphia(?) went to Kansas City and viola! The latest addition to King Roger's chest

of crown jewels.  Dilly! Dilly!

McCarthy appears not to have been the problem but Untouchable Aaron was changing his plays

at the line of scrimmage.

Winston Moss, who admittedly I know nothing about, was apparently just fired for tweeting

that in support of McCarty and stating that the problem was Discount Double Douche Rogers.

https://sports.yahoo.com/packers-interim-coach-joe-philbin-fires-lb-coach-winston-tweets-leadership-030155874.html

If nothing else, our current linebacker coach ain't doing the team a heck of a lot of good.

Right now it looks like Malick Jefferson is the latest P.J. Dawson or Donte Moche (sp?).

I'm not in favor of blowing up everything because we do have some quality coaches and they would provide continuity.

I just don’t get the intrigue. He won 1 championship and had Aaron Rodgers. I could coach Aaron Rodgers and get one championship. Only person who couldn’t would be Marvin. Maybe Hue. 

32 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

A new coach is going to want their own staff.

Unless it's Hue, of course.

I just can't see anyone other than Marvin or Hue being hc next year. I'd like to think there are other possibilities but again, it seems the writing is on the wall.

20 minutes ago, Montana Bengal said:

only in Cincy is this even a possibility...

21 minutes ago, schotzee said:

I just can't see anyone other than Marvin or Hue being hc next year. I'd like to think there are other possibilities but again, it seems the writing is on the wall.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

If it's ole marv I will watch not expecting anything different

if it's dipshit #2 I may not even watch..at least not change any plans to watch

this ownership is fucking pathetic

End of year meeting always goes like this:

MB: so Marvin, do you want to put up with my stubbornness and frugality for another year or two and I will put up with your giggles, clapping and lack of skills?

ML: Sure, sounds good..(giggles). I will continue to be strive to be average. 

As for a new HC, I think Josh McDaniels would love to come here..man, it was funny typing that

51 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

End of year meeting always goes like this:

MB: so Marvin, do you want to put up with my stubbornness and frugality for another year or two and I will put up with your giggles, clapping and lack of skills?

ML: Sure, sounds good..(giggles). I will continue to be strive to be average. 

As for a new HC, I think Josh McDaniels would love to come here..man, it was funny typing that

Even if Mike Brown was to  cede all powers... Josh McDaniels isn't the answer. No crediblity at all on his lonesome.

4 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

I apparently tried to quote you from this computer weeks ago and I can't get rid of it. 

Nothing to see here. 

For future ref.. If you scroll down there should be a black bar with "Your previous content has been restored" and then a link to "Clear Editor'

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

And we'll have Hue  :dance2:

3 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Oh the humanity!

I can only imagine the shit show if this actually happens.  Oh the bright side, Stephen A Smith might stroke out on live TV.

Archived