The Official Bengals vs Ravens Game Thread...

Long way to go and still in the midst of playoff contention. Hard to be positive  about our possibility of making them though. Dissappointing  loss on the road against a divisional rival that we have fared well against more often than not under Marvin. Losing against them with  L Jax at qb no less though makes it a bit painful. 

3 hours ago, VonBlade said:

(:22) (Shotgun) B.Roethlisberger pass short middle intended for R.Switzer INTERCEPTED by D.Hayden at JAX -8. Touchback. PENALTY on JAX-D.Hayden, Face Mask (15 Yards), 1 yard, enforced at JAX 2 - No Play.
(:15) (Shotgun) B.Roethlisberger pass incomplete short right to D.Heyward-Bey. PENALTY on JAX-A.Bouye, Defensive Holding, 0 yards, enforced at JAX 1 - No Play.

Fuck you NFL.

Those were legitimate calls.  However, on Ben’s TD run, did anyone else notice the false start on his lead blocker.  Started early...no call.

7 hours ago, fluhartz said:

nope... fuck him.. he's a bust.... amiright?

Well, Ross had 2 catches on 7 targets for 27 yards while playing as the #2. Granted, one of the grabs was a nice TD catch.  What is concerning is I see no evidence of this blazing speed when he is wearing pads.  I don’t see him getting much separation at all.  He was the 9th pick, he has to step up and help move the chains. 11 catches for 145 for his career. 

I'm not an X's and O's guy but can someone tell me why we didn't have a "spy" on LJ most the 2nd half?

They did it a few times with the slot CB (Dennard) and maybe once or twice with Nickerson.

They knew he wasn't going to throw the deep all game.

8 should have been in the box the entire game.

Let him beat you with his arm.

We should have ran the defense similar to the look Zimmer (I think) gave the Redskins a few years ago when RGIII played for them.

RGIII ran quite a bit, but we made him pay dearly for it.

Archived