Simple reminders for the coming weeks...

1.  Can we please not talk about the draft yet ?   I'm still holding out hope for finishing 6-10...

2.  If you're going to create a thread, make sure there's not one already out there or you run a high probability of getting your threads combined under one heading. 

3.  If you're going into full implosion, please visit someone elses board for that purpose.   May I suggest Steeler Nation of something similar... 

4.  Be nice, we're all (with a few exceptions) Bengal's fans.  Our moderators are Bengal fans and yes, our owner is a Bengal fan too. 

3 minutes ago, Numbers said:

I'm still holding out hope for finishing 6-10...

:grin-min:

Let me add that nobody here has the ability to make changes to the Bengals roster, coaches, beer prices or other business practices.  Or at least they won't admit to it if they can, so posting it here is pretty much this:

old.jpg

All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate another poster. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it DM's. Never start anything on the message board unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice. If someone gets on here and calls you a cocksucker, I want you to be nice. Ask him to walk, but be nice. If he won't walk, walk him, but be nice. If you can't walk him one of the moderators will help you walk him, and you will both be nice. I want you to remember that posting here is a job. It's nothing personal.

14 minutes ago, Numbers said:

4.  Be nice, we're all (with a few exceptions) Bengal's fans.  Our moderators are Bengal fans and yes, our owner is a Bengal fan too. 

I thought everyone has been lately  Numbers umless I missed something. Fyi , I have held back a lot of disgust and refrained from posting bad things toward that startmeup individual.

11 minutes ago, saphead said:

All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate another poster. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it DM's. Never start anything on the message board unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice. If someone gets on here and calls you a cocksucker, I want you to be nice. Ask him to walk, but be nice. If he won't walk, walk him, but be nice. If you can't walk him one of the moderators will help you walk him, and you will both be nice. I want you to remember that posting here is a job. It's nothing personal.

Rewriting “Roadhouse”? Seems fitting.

1 hour ago, schotzee said:

I thought everyone has been lately  Numbers umless I missed something. Fyi , I have held back a lot of disgust and refrained from posting bad things toward that startmeup individual.

They have been nice to this point.   However, for whatever reason, most Bengal boards devolve into somewhat senseless hatred (usually after the "end of the season game") towards each other.   That's why I labeled it as a reminder. 

1 hour ago, Numbers said:

They have been nice to this point.   However, for whatever reason, most Bengal boards devolve into somewhat senseless hatred (usually after the "end of the season game") towards each other.   That's why I labeled it as a reminder. 

Unfortunately, after 2 straight losing seasons and 5 straight wild card losses  most of us are resigned to the team’s fate.  We are too tired to be mad.  Remember when we were 4-1?  That was awesome. 

1 hour ago, saphead said:

People who really want to have a good time won't come to Go-Bengals.com. And we've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40 year old adolescents, felons, power drinkers, and trustees of modern chemistry. It's going to change. 

tumblr_lv3fpumagC1qe5zfqo1_500.jpg

737 coming out the sky oh won't you take me down to Memphis on a midnight drive!

22 hours ago, saphead said:

This is my favorite post of all time. 

On 11/18/2018 at 5:00 PM, Numbers said:

1.  Can we please not talk about the draft yet ?   I'm still holding out hope for finishing 6-10...

2.  If you're going to create a thread, make sure there's not one already out there or you run a high probability of getting your threads combined under one heading. 

3.  If you're going into full implosion, please visit someone elses board for that purpose.   May I suggest Steeler Nation of something similar... 

No.  But I'll put it in the draft forum.

17 hours ago, Jason said:

No.  But I'll put it in the draft forum.

Good choice.  I'm referring to the main forum (which gets littered/cluttered around the end of the perceived end of the season) and as always people can put any draft related items in the draft forum anytime they so choose, even if we haven't started the season yet...

I am looking forward to the annual draft pick game.  That as always can go on the main forum.

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:00 PM, Numbers said:

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:54 PM, schotzee said:

Way to "do your job" Numbers! Rick would be proud!:good2:

Rick is a fellow military veteran and I strive to make all my fellow veterans proud (including veterans of the Old Enquirer boards).   Hopefully, we can all learn to one day get along better.  After all, we are all Bengal fans and need to stick together because nobody else will...

Archived