FIRE MIKE ZIMMER!!1

1 hour ago, schotzee said:

What does Chicago's defense have to do with Mike Zimmer or is this just a random thought?

Just a casual Sunday Night football observation further proving the Bengals are nowhere close to competing against the better teams. And I think Zimmer was the other coach in that matchup.   I thought both team's defense played pretty well.  Zimmer made very good second half adjustments and drove Trubisky nuts but Chicago did same to Cousins.  If you like good defensive play and coaches making adjustments it was a good game to watch. 

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

Just a casual Sunday Night football observation further proving the Bengals are nowhere close to competing against the better teams. And I think Zimmerman was the other coach in that matchup. 

Ahh. I wasn't watching so I didn't realize they were playing.

1 hour ago, Catfish Bob said:

Imagine our offense if we actually gave someone else a chance.

LOL, Driskel isn’t going to fix the right side of the line, make our TEs any better or change the fact that we have only one serviceable WR currently playing. 

22 hours ago, SF2 said:

LOL, Driskel isn’t going to fix the right side of the line, make our TEs any better or change the fact that we have only one serviceable WR currently playing. 

When you have a player that steps it up and does a excellent job its contagious and other players start to perform around him. 

19 hours ago, T-Dub said:

You guys that think Driskel or Auden Tate are going to fix this team..  Man..  God bless your optimism, I guess.

Right. 7 years or however long its been of watching Dalton continuously be a bottom of the barrel QB in the league and still keep his starting job has brought us to this. 

6 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Right. 7 years or however long its been of watching Dalton continuously be a bottom of the barrel QB in the league and still keep his starting job has brought us to this. 

As the Chairman of Team Eeyore and junior member of the He Man Dalton Haters club I disagree. The problem with Dalton is he doesn’t suck. He is the worst thing you can have on an NFL team in 2018, he is a guy who can win you some games.

He is a mediocre middle of the pack QB.  He is a healthy Ryan Tannahill. A Case Keemun clone. A poor man’s Matthew Stafford.   

He is the ultimate “Well If” QB. Well if you surround him with enough talent, he can get us to the playoffs. Well if the defense plays lights out, Dalton can get us enough points to win. 

The fact that that when he steps on the field, the first thought in everyone’s mind is which Andy will we see today is telling. Having a nickname, “Primetime Dalton” is bad.  

Every January, when the coaches and FO go through the roster and make decisions the question is probably asked “Can we win with Dalton?”  That shouldn’t be a question that needs to be asked.  He is serviceable QB who won’t hurt you. A younger Alex Smith. 

The Dalton hate to the point that anyone is suggesting Driskle is embarrassing. 

Lets be real here a few of the games early in the season were because Dalton was the one to bring us back.

There are alot of other issues on this team that have nothing to do with Andy Dalton.

Fucking Driskle ......

37 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

The Dalton hate to the point that anyone is suggesting Driskle is embarrassing. 

Lets be real here a few of the games early in the season were because Dalton was the one to bring us back.

There are alot of other issues on this team that have nothing to do with Andy Dalton.

Fucking Driskle ......

I totally agree with this BTW, Dalton is not why we have lost 4 of the last 5.   Driskell is NOT the solution.  My point is that Dalton is an average QB, nothing more.  Average QBs usually find post season success only if they have a exceptional defense that can flip the field. We have nothing close to that. 

Archived