FIRE MIKE ZIMMER!!1

15 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

This Bengals offense is loaded and currently held down by a QB who cannot score more than 3 touchdowns a game. Not enough to win any games in today's NFL.

You can’t start a debate with an utter falsehood. 

31 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Over his career he has 20 4th quarter comebacks, and 24 winning drives

In 2018 we've had 4 comebacks. The Colts, The Falcons, The Dolphins, and The Bucs

The Colts, and Falcons was all Andy, The Dophins was Bullock and the D, the Bucs was Bullock. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/comeback.cgi?player=DaltAn00

So we would be 3-5 if not for Andy. 

3-5? You're not accounting for 2 games. I'm not arguing for or against you though.

1 hour ago, Catfish Bob said:

No we'd be 8-2 or 9-1 if not for Andy.

He gave us no chance against the Saints, Cheifs, Ravens, Panthers,  didn't show up for 90% of Stealers game,

OMFG, you can't even be serious with all this, right?

The team has some real problems.  Andy maybe average (or a bit better IMHO), but he's FAR from being even close to one of the top 5 weakest links of this team.   JFC!!!

9 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I actually like Andy.

The Bengals could do a lot worse and Andy could do a lot better if with a 

better run *coughMarvinSucks* team with better personnel, specifically a competent

offensive line even more specifically, more competent right side of an offensive line.

4th and 1 in a game where they are down but it is still winnable.

Call time out to discuss the play, get the right people in there.

Come to the line, looks good, all systems go...

and dumpster dive free agent Bobby Hart jumps before the snap.

Punt.

Classic Marvin ball.

Agreed. What's also distressing is Marvin always being the one  to have to call a time out in this situation. FFS, he's paid millions to prepare the team for games and he has exactly zero 4th and 1 plays ready to go. I have never seen one of his teams just go straight to the line and run a 4th and 1 play. I've seen lots of other good teams do it though. It's extremely advantageous to catch a defense unprepared and often results in a conversion or at least THEM calling a time out. I sincerely don't understand how this man still retains his job.

2 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

The offense is stacked.

Put RothBurger back there were getting 30 points a game at least.

Or Trubisky or watson, or McScooter or Lamar Jackson, or in our case Driskel!!! :)   Put Wentz back there and hes getting 40 a game.

Cheech-and-Chong-Up-In-Smoke-1.jpg

2 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

The team has some real problems.  Andy maybe average (or a bit better IMHO), but he's FAR from being even close to one of the top 5 weakest links of this team.   JFC!!!

Yes I'm serious.  Dalton is the weakest link!!! Been saying it for at least 5 years now.

He has two of the leagues top receivers and he's not putting up points.

Which QBs in the league is Dalton better than????   Rosen,,,,,,? thats all i can think of.

Hes no better than chitty ass Carr.  Hes no better than cock guzzling Cousins.  Hes not better than fitzfuckup,   Hell, Mullens in San Fran looks like Steve Young compared to Dalton. Driskel gets a TD in two plays when Dalton could only get one for over 3 quarters.  

Our weakest link.  I swear up and down

Hopefully he makes me eat crow but I don't see 7 or 8 years of repeated history changing course until someone else gets a shot. Yeah he was great at TCU and did a hell of job filling in after Palmer left but he just aint got what it takes to win consistently at the position.

3 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Whats his record in high stakes games?

Ooh this again.  I should ask you to define "high stakes games" but on 2nd thought who gives a shit...

FU for making my half-assed shwasted shitpost about Zimmer into a soapbox for your asinine Dalton-bashing.  Make your own thread next time or better yet just yell at your nearest padded wall because these arguments you're trying to make? They're about as cohesive as a Coney Crate & Wiedemanns morning-after 2-flusher.  Jeff fucking Driskel?  That's the hill you're gonna make your stand on?

These fans don't deserve Mike Zimmer.  

16 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Ooh this again.  I should ask you to define "high stakes games" but on 2nd thought who gives a shit...

FU for making my half-assed shwasted shitpost about Zimmer into a soapbox for your asinine Dalton-bashing.  Make your own thread next time or better yet just yell at your nearest padded wall because these arguments you're trying to make? They're about as cohesive as a Coney Crate & Wiedemanns morning-after 2-flusher.  Jeff fucking Driskel?  That's the hill you're gonna make your stand on?

These fans don't deserve Mike Zimmer.  

Have you seen the kid play? Is it not obvious to you the kid has much more talent?   I mean that's all we got. Its the only hope. The only alternative.  It would be one thing if Barkley was on the bench. I wouldn't be saying a word but once again just like with McScooter we got a kid on the bench who looks more promising when given opportunity. Yet he just wastes away on the sidelines.

High stakes games.  The game at home against Pitt with huge playoff implications where he threw that pussy ass pass and broke his finger. That moment defines Dalton in high stakes games.  Their are many more. Its been dud after dud.

yes sir  i start my own thread sorry to rattle ya.

19 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

Yeah he's serious, and if you read most of his posts you also find out the light bulb kind of blinks on and off.

Archived